Can we get account wide ignore?

Honestly, I just use google. It often shows images from twitter without actually having to use twitter. If I’m really desperate, I’ll check tumblr, but google usually shows those too lol

1 Like

I think you meant ‘suspicion’, but fair enough.

No i think i meant offense? You seem offended and very defensive on the subject.

If i caused suspicion that would mean i caused you to be suspicious of me, from my interpretation of your text you seemed to be offended. Engilsh isn’t my first language so maybe i am understanding you incorrectly.

Yea but then you gotta know what you want

This way it’s just a random collection of various artists who’ve I collected over the years

Correcting people that this is common for people to do on the internet with sharing comments/screenshots around, is not being offensive or defensive.

I say suspicion, mainly because i don’t completely believe you’ve never heard of it?..

I mean, it sounds like to me, you were going out of your way to completely avoid seeing this type of thing. Hand nobody ever shared screenshots with you on places and etc, or you’ve never shared any screenshots with somebody else, or on some place in that small window of time? Not even though email?

I do not have anyone to share screenshots with.

Can I have a number 5 large. No tomato. Dr. Pepper light ice please. No salt on the fries.

2 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I mean you really don’t need anybody to share screenshots with, you can just share them on a website or any other place alone.

I am judging you so hard right now

2 Likes

But salt what makes the fries, fries. :frowning:

No no you do that so your fries are always fresh.

You add the salt on yourself.

It’s a loop hole to always get super hot fresh fries. :smiley:

3 Likes

The system will not allow me to post my screenshot.

Does that actually work? :thinking:

It does actually work. I used to work at McDonalds and people would do it all the time.

You had to make the batch special.

Mind you ya gotta wait but well worth it. Just ask for a salt packet and or have your salt shaker.

4 Likes

:thinking: You might be on to something.

1 Like

https://gifdb.com/images/high/markiplier-this-is-big-brain-time-bn9srhnxep5zm770.gif

Such a smart squirrel you are *pat pat

3 Likes

Ahh. Blizzard has those trust levels.

Different websites has different rules.

And doing it this way if you have seasoned salt you like, bring that with ya and you can add that instead of the regular salt.

2 Likes

No my system will not allow me. I am not able to post screen shots. Text is hard but i cannot transfer the data required for a screenshot.

I am sorry.

Garlic salt, baby! :garlic:

3 Likes