Can we get account wide ignore?

Stormfury here on my new main. I’m having fun on illidan, as I was getting bored with RP and all that, so put the old guy to bed for a while.

2 Likes

Another shaman?

2 Likes

Yeah, I love the play style of the shaman. Rogues come in second, and warriors a third place.

Plus when you beat on stuff, it’s quite “crunchy” as enhance, and do quite well as rtesto

5 Likes

From what I understand, that’s common for any support field.

1 Like

Resto is great. I love soloing with it, and healing dungeons.
I just cant feel the love for the other two specs. and Ive really tried hard to like them.
Enhance feels like windwalker and Elemental feels like a wonky warlocky mage, lol.
same with priest though, I cant get into the class at all but so many other players seem to love the class

I used to love healing in dungeons, but the other players keep ruining it.

2 Likes

This is correct.

Blizzard had Discourse modify the WoW forums specifically to display info at the character level for immersion and roleplay reasons. Everything is still tied together in the background. Unfortunately, those modifications result in forum features (likes, ignores, post count, trust level, flags, etc.) being tied to the character rather than the account.

What is being asked for here is that those changes be reverted.

More accurately, when Blizzard suspends an account, it suspends the account. It wouldn’t do that if all the characters on the account weren’t linked to that account on the backend. It’s not a choice or a judgment call. They don’t have the option to sanction the character rather than the entire account.

1 Like

same here. Love healing, cant stand the players lol.

and theyre still at it just moments ago, lmao

I decided to get one last stretch of TW done on my Shaman before the reset.

Got 8 Stormstrike resets in a row in one fight swoon

1 Like

lol, it’s a friggen lightshow too

2 Likes

yesssszzzZAP No more boss

1 Like

Dangit… since I switched toons, I gotta start over with my TL stuff. Soooon…

2 Likes

It gets under my skin because so many are doing it specifically to annoy people. So yes, I am blocking everyone who does that as well…

1 Like

We had stuffed poblanos, but since we had been talking about tacos, I got out tortillas and had poblano tacos! Sooo gooood!

1 Like

As we say in every job I have ever had that deals/dealt with the public “this job would be great without the customers/public”

From barnes and Noble in 1990s, Amazon.com customer service 1999-2001, massage therapist, barista, and coffee shop owner still true in every position.

Yeah, that’s a problem that really should be fixed.

3 Likes

why do you post our stuff on twitter lol like who are you even talking to, are you @ing blizzard so they can see or what lol genuinely curious

1 Like

Get over it. Topics with b-tags has told you time and time again it isn’t coming

:point_up:
Yet the idea of account wide is fine and dandy as this topic stays up. You’ve yet to give proof of them stating “anything like b-tags” because it isn’t coming. So probably wise to stop bringing up every post you make because we want account wides, this is NOT a b-tag post. This is misinformation that keeps getting spread.

Just a bored troll. I hope I can get the wall of fame too LOL.

Just because a topic gets locked, does not mean something is not coming.

EDIT: Wait, why am I on Saradots, why am I not on Ayukama?

5 Likes