Can we get account wide ignore?

3 Likes

It has been account wide in the game since 9.1.5 so …you like account wide ignore.

3 Likes

no it does not.

10 Likes

I was on my phone so couldn’t get the link post to work for some reason, but thanks for posting this.

MadeIke, so what’s the word on this one? Do you like it game way or forum way? How ya gonna handle this conundrum?

3 Likes

Like I said back in post like… 4?

Ignore should be account wide both in game AND on the forums.

5 Likes

They’re fueled by hypocrisy, double speak, and disagreeing with themself

You’re not gunna get a good answer

7 Likes

They’re not going to get any answer for that matter. :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

And they should be linked, hell even cross game would be kind of nice. I would love to ignore bad people once and never run into them in Diablo, the forums, or anywhere.

We ignore people for a reason, and it has nothing to do with what situation we are interacting with them in.

1 Like

game doesn’t have full account wide ignore, sorry.

So your response is to just ignore wowhead, and patch notes saying that it does? Really? Just flat out, no the sky is not blue. Wow that’s wild.

5 Likes

You have gained a complete understanding of who you are dealing with.

10 Likes

Why do you think so many people in this thread have ignored that person, lol.

11 Likes

Oh I get it but it has to be poked fun at. I mean, straight from the patch notes and they just go full Nuh UH! It’s just weird.

They also have certain things they always do on different characters that makes them easy to spot.

7 Likes

What article on wowhead are you talking about?

I believe the one back in SL where when a player ignored a person in game it ignored the other players entire account .

Problem is , the account is ignored only on the toon that did the ignoring. Alts have to go in and ignore individually

1 Like

Thanks. Hoped it was something about forum ignores.

Capslock had posted it.

Here is the original patch notes that it was in

It’s a thing. Ridiculous it isn’t a thing here, or even better across the whole battle.net system.

8 Likes

Just one more reason they need to relook at all of this. Clean it up, make it simple. If I ignore another player, treat it that way. My entire account should ignore their entire account. Keep it simple. Clean up the community a bit.

Or at the very least…tell us why they haven’t done it yet. They just haven’t said much of anything on this.

4 Likes

Afternoon support for:

:heavy_check_mark: account wide ignores
:heavy_check_mark: account wide flags
:heavy_check_mark: account wide likes
:heavy_check_mark: account wide trust levels
:heavy_check_mark: account wide total post count

11 Likes