Can we get account wide ignore?

personally, i prefer the current system that we have on the wow forums - in my opinion, it is just the better option.

hell even i know but i frequent the classic forums lol just not lately poor guy got ptsd from that gnome haha

4 Likes

There’s also an Evil (like in their toon’s name) version too which is kind of funny.

I’ve personally never had any bad interactions with them but I know some have. I like to watch the banter lol

3 Likes

Hey, Taco’s don’t have a soul. They are food. Not friends :slight_smile:

What about mimic tacos?

2 Likes

Are you trying to bring taco’s to life?

1 Like

What do you mean… trying to?

Presents a vicious taco in cage

I had to put it in a cage… it growled at me.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1214508239853588540/1234188412920008794/image.png?ex=662fd307&is=662e8187&hm=1d20923068b6fc6b6e28fefe0f48338abb2989ca909e65fb046aafbedec65bda&

2 Likes

Are you sure that wasn’t your insides making that noise after you ate it? :taco:

Account wide ignores as dessert.

2 Likes

Na I provided a picture.

1 Like

I support account wide ignores.
If that means we get battle tags, I’m cool with that.
I’ve read all the arguments against it, seen all the objections. They all repeat the same old points that aren’t convincing, imo.

You can be against forum Battle tags and/or account wide ignores and voice your opinions here.
I would hope despite all our disagreements we could leave out the personal attacks, toxic generalizations, etc.
In the end it’s up to blizzard to decided when and if they’re going to implement any of these options for us.
Hoping everyone has a safe and happy day. I’ll be on the watch for tornadoes again. :tornado:
Love to all! :heart_eyes_cat:

12 Likes

Yet another bump in favor of account wide ignores (that actually hide new threads from people you’ve ignored and blocks them in-game)

6 Likes

the issue that i see with account wide ignores is that it doesn’t really improve the forums in any way while still costing lots of time and effort for blizzard to implement.

we currently have an ignore system in place, you are able to ignore posters whenever you want under the current system.

the current system is really all that we need.

[quote=“Ayukama-frostmourne, post:15432, topic:1659768”]

THere is never a wrong time for tacos,pizza or breakfast as any meal of the day

2 Likes

Wait I thought tacos were life

1 Like

Brown up a bit of hamburger. Drain and add beaten eggs to scramble together. Turn off the heat and a slice of Swiss cheese over the top. Cover and let the cheese melt. Garnish with green onions. Is that breakfast or dinner?

And then ask for account wide ignore while you are feasting. :grin:

2 Likes

I’ve noticed that this happens a good 50% of the time when you’re in a discussion with someone you disagree with. There’s a lot of disingenuous people here.

Just helping with the image. I’m down for account-wide ignores and account-wide tacos, but maybe not account-wide vicious mimic tacos. :scream: :scream_cat:

6 Likes

I wonder if Blizzard could look at just this thread, and figure out how much shorter it would be if people who are ignored couldn’t swap characters to continue badgering someone if there would be a significant difference.

I agree we should have account wide ignore because character ignore never made any sense to begin with. That said, I would love to see just using the idea of subtracting same account replies/messages to someone that has ignored one of their characters, what the numbers would look like.

Wonder if 5% of the forum would go away.

5 Likes

Ther correct answer would be yes and I say grab some tortillas and turn it into breakfast tacos

4 Likes

character ignore is perfectly fine, it is what we use in-game and i like that system.