Can we get account wide ignore?

Vrakthris said recently that linking people’s twitters to the forum was harassment and not allowed. Posting forum quotes on twitter is allowed, though. Why wouldn’t it be? I do it too, but not as much.

You’re a Panda. You’re supposed to have thick fur.

2 Likes

cant quote multi on phone cos its actin up
@kaine - no idea
@nayaga - ive been for acc wides ignores, just not btag but willing to compromise
@fuzz - yes but nothing bad. its just on his twitter that maybe someone can share w/ u
outside here if ur that curious. my hands are up otherwise lol.

1 Like

Ok, next time I will flag the offending post instead of listing the Coc in a friendly way.

If you want snappy, I’m getting close to it. Get off my back.

1 Like

No piggy back rides?

I am not that heavy, am I?

2 Likes

Everyone love Everyone quit fighting :frowning:

5 Likes
1 Like

I don’t think so either, but I thought it could lead to drama. Unfortunately my post has lead to drama. I accept this failure.

2 Likes

Seriously what you said isn’t that big of a deal and trying to be safe, plus you both have given your opinions so from how it’s went you probably should just stop replying to one another for the time being.

5 Likes

Don’t sweat. We all sometimes have those sort of days. Lets just move on, and get back to account wide support.

2 Likes

Account-wide ignores :+1:
Account-wide love and hugs :+1::+1::+1: :people_hugging: :blue_heart:

7 Likes

/gives a big hug

5 Likes

Besides account wide ignores, Likes and Flags, I want the Dislike option back. I don’t want Dislike to auto-hide a post. The Flags are miss-used as Dislike.

6 Likes

no worries ppl are getting fed up w/ trolls and other drama that we had this week i think a lot of ppl are tired and tense so i get it. its been a weird week for sure lol

2 Likes

Yeah. I thought instead of hiding posts and being visible to anyone else, maybe they could add a dislike that only the person clicking dislike could see. So, you could dislike a post and you would have that satisfaction of knowing you disliked it, but it wouldn’t be visible publicly to anyone else and no one could see the number of dislikes a post has. That way others don’t just dislike-brigade posts: it’d just be a personal grievance that can maybe cut down on reports because someone dislikes something but that shouldn’t have been a report in the first place.

But, forum account-wide ignore is currently my top wish.

2 Likes

I’ve said a few different times now that Blizzard should just have the dislike button hidden kind of like how YouTube redid there dislikes that way people can dislike a post if they want but they see it, not the person or other people so it’s like a personal thing.

Plus it would help to solve people using the flag as a dislike button which honestly would be really great.

3 Likes

I’d also like a way to ignore anyone using a pink haired gnome avatar on the forums, account wide. I’ve never seen such a poster posting anything that wasn’t trying to ridicule or enrage someone. Seems to be a red flag avatar for people here just to get dopamine from internet rage.

1 Like

Challenge accepted.

2 Likes

Okay?

okay?!

Tacos are just okay??

You have offended my very soul!

5 Likes

Seeing as you’re from the classic forums (I am guessing at least), is it bad I think I know which gnome you’re referring to? XD

6 Likes