Can we get account wide ignore?

If we can create a custom username/nickname for the forums, I’m gonna put mine down as P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way Sydney

7 Likes

so close to 500 :orange_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :brown_heart: :black_heart: :white_heart:

5 Likes

Mine will be Squishy, then :smirk:

4 Likes

We already have 1 account level custom nickname from blizzard, why would we need a 2nd?

4 Likes

Just for funs. C’mon, can’t say nobody wants to name themselves as the Seagull that keeps saying, “mine.”

4 Likes

There are a lot of forums that let you set a title along with your name. It’s like the titles in game but it would be on the forum. Some give you the option for custom titles while others let you choose from a list.

It would be cool if they added it but I personally wouldn’t be hurt if they didn’t.

Friendly reminder, please do not post about moderation, all it will do is get this thread closed.

1 Like

we have talked about closed and deleted threads many times on here
plus we have talked about much worse than that and this thread is still here
so i think it’s safe to say that this topic is sanctioned.

How do they know he was banned ?

Not saying he was or wasn’t just curious to how they know

2 Likes

ngl it’s kind of rude to talk around someone like that when you could just ask me im literally 1 post above you.

1 Like

I disagree, not worth risking it.

Discussing Disciplinary Actions

This category includes:

• Creating posts or threads to discuss disciplinary actions taken against a player, including chat logs and email correspondence between a player and a Game Master (GM)
  • Creating posts or threads to discuss disciplinary actions taken against a character or account on the forums

If a player is found to have participated in such actions, they will:

• Be given a temporary ban from the forums, depending upon severity
3 Likes

you disagree with what? i mean if this is way of saying ur gonna report me then just do it.

1 Like

Then we aren’t allowed to talk about other topics that keep getting brought up here. Most of the topics that’s even being discussed are locked and deleted posts. So I guess everyone here is in equal punishment, riiiight?

1 Like

I’m looking to keep this thread open, not get it shut down for violations of the COC.

That is all.

1 Like

well tbf i was done talking abt it 10hrs ago and i said i was meh w/ it and dropped it…
so idky u brought it up lol we’ve all moved since then mate

1 Like

I think you basically described Community Council without the moderation abilities. I think some folks would be great at it but a lot wouldn’t do so hot.

They just want to start drama. Ignore them.

Community council has never had moderation abilities.

They are just players like us. Moderation can only be done by actual Blizzard employees

1 Like

Actually drama is what I want to avoid.

I also want account wide ignores and account wide Flags and Likes.

7 Likes

This and unlimited likes would be lovely, too.

9 Likes