Can we get account wide ignore?

Lmao amazing

His page really is something else in a lot of aspects, that’s all I’m going to say about it because yikes, actually I’m going to go with big yikes. :scream: :scream: :scream:

5 Likes

my guess is the twitter posts and he was being kinda combative to people anyway but i’d really just assume its the twitter posts. like if you haven’t seen it its so damn weird lmao.
like the whole entire event was so weird. we are apparently reps, right wings and other stuff according to him.
just funny how it all kinda backfired on him and he got the hammer lol.

2 Likes

Cat woke me up… dang it Cutie.

sleepy fox noises

Reading what i can comprehend it is rather odd.

Now to try and sleep again.

1 Like

You would be wrong, as blizzard doesn’t do anything about something a regular user does on any platform not owned and operated by blizzard.

1 Like

Keep in mind, trolling threads in attempt to get them closed is against the Forum Code of Conduct. If you disagree with the entire discussion, it is not hard to mute the thread and go participate in other threads where you can engage in a proper discussion without trolling it.

12 Likes

thats not what i meant but ok. not sure how a guess is wrong anyway lol.

1 Like

it seems like a rather accurate guess to me.

I think he has been banned because of linking the twitter post in an way that can either be considered as harassment or trolling. I dunno, he knew what he was doing, and he had every oppitunity not to do it, but he continued.

9 Likes

If anything happened to them, it’s not because of the posting screenshots to twitter, which is what it looked like you were claiming.

1 Like

no he was screenshotting people posts and putting up on twitter, then he linked his own post on here. so he outted himself. the posts were deleted quick so only a few of us seen it. i would post it but not worth a ban lol.

1 Like

encouraging a more open debate is always more beneficial for people

1 Like

i havent seen him in this thread but i do remember him being active in the original btag topics but cant remember if he was this manic abt it lol. just another day on the forums.

1 Like

What Moondoogie has been saying is linking his twitter post here to the forums of his feed of screenshots of people. Bari has been going to bit extreme with it, to where it could be considered as either harassment or trolling.

I tried telling Bari about similar behaviour the other day, but it honestly feels like Bari just doesn’t really care. He has to understand, that sort of thing can also contribute to topic closures or to him being banned.

2 Likes

Don’t have the time or energy to write out my usual post, but I’m back for my daily support of account wide ignores and/or battletags.

Please, Blizzard, these people are taking years off my life with their bad takes :dracthyr_lulmao: I wish to finally be rid of them.

11 Likes

i think in general people just want account wide ignores which is fair, maybe like 2-3 ppl are actively against that. im only against full btags but him doing that whole thing last night just doesnt help the cause since he was being serious about it, hes not even a troll which is odd.

ah well. im neither here or there anymore that took a lot out of me lol.

4 Likes

Did I miss out on some excitement again?

No matter. What happened? Don’t tell me if the thread was deleted though, as don’t want anyone breaking the rules,.

I think the thing to remember is that what one person considers a ‘troll’ another person does not.

Which is fair. I’ve been wondering last night on how would an account wide ignore work, since the forums needs to an account to ignore, and treats our character-server as the account. I mean, I am happy if they just add the BattelTag without the BattleTag code, so it would just display for example, if it were mine:

Ayukama‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ <Embrace Reality>
Level 70 Night Elf Warlock ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ 18190
Saracalia

Or if needing the BTag Code to some extent, as you put it in the other thread, just do #15XX. Like, have the first 2 numbers displayed, but the last of the numbers hidden with “X”

I don’t have much of a problem with him doing it. But it was the way he done it and who he has done it too. I mean, I understand, a lot of people aren’t really fond of some people, but the one person he was doing it, he doesn’t seem to understand, a lot of other people were getting attacked in other places because of his actions. He should’ve just ignored the person and not engage, but he didn’t. He just continued.

3 Likes

There’s also the option of just treating the forums like any other place and having us create one username for our whole account. Though, given the fact that all of the other forums use battletags (because a battletag is liteally just a username) I’m sure they will fall in line with that.

3 Likes

but i like having my individual characters as my avatar on the wow forums.

sometimes people like to use a specific character to discuss transmog or they want to post from their priest on a priest thread.

this is the nature of an MMO and why it is important that people can still post from their different characters.