Can we get account wide ignore?

but i don’t want account wide ignores, personally i believe that it will not be good for the forums.

Good for the forums or good for you?

well that is what i had said, yes.

I would just ignore them.

What i saw of the quote, previous interaction with them etc it’s clear thier intentions

6 Likes

Please don’t interact, he’s already made it clear he’s gonna try to get thread closed.

9 Likes

Oh seeing Harley, Harley my cat is all lounged out on his bed sleeping lol

4 Likes

I was already doing so when they replied to me. Now just have to wait and see.

I know, but that is why I ssued the warning to them in the first post, they get this thread closed, they prove us right that such is needed and will likely energize us even more,

I have said things along the lines of I am one that will give people like them the proverbial “enough rope to hang themselves” before, so it is on them if they pull said rope. Caps even said my mode of operation was “the classic keep giving them rope strategy”, so don’t worry if I engage, as I am doing so to get them to show their real colors.

3 Likes

yeah that is how i feel about the subject as well.

I wish I can have my Babies back. I miss them. The landlords won’t let me have a pet.

Imgur

Imgur

7 Likes

Awe they are cute sorry that you cant have your babies /hug

2 Likes

Bellatrix gives hugs by leaning to you with “Luv’me” eyes.

Smokie literally will get on his hind legs wrap his arms around your neck and do head boops

7 Likes

7 Likes

This clearly means account wide ignores are gunna happen

5 Likes

That last pic is like “You turn on those burners, I’ll kill you”

4 Likes

I forget exactly when it was, but I suspect he might have still been annoyed at us for a vet visit he needed.

With the off-shoot threads that keep going up, it’s definitely not going to do much around here.

Blizzard would be better off doing a major overhaul or dropping this forum all together if cost cutting is the larger priority.

2 Likes

looking at the recent cancellation of blizzcon (on their 20th anniversary no less), it would appear as though reducing costs is Microsoft’s primary goal here.

1 Like

idk but the op from that thread was banned so thats why he never returned to the topic lol.
i knew it was weird he just kinda poofed but i was curious and looked at his twitter which he confirmed being silenced but he will still continue his crusade. his last post is still him screening stuff from the locked thread.
notice how the rest of us are still here lol. that dude was so crazy man.

3 Likes

Why was he banned? Admittedly I didn’t read the whole thread since it got so large. But his OP was reasonable enough. Just seemed to point out the fact that bnets provide more anonymity than the current char-server system does.

1 Like

Honestly it’s like I know the forums can get people heated but he’s taking it way too seriously :sob:

5 Likes