Can we get account wide ignore?

again, thank you for the offer, but i prefer to not add people i do not know to my btag friends list.

i hope you have a lovely evening :slight_smile:

1 Like

Most just want your BTag to troll you anyway. Exactly why no one has said anything but keep dredging up an old GM post that doesn’t ever mention BTags. I don’t see any other reason for the players to know your tag unless it’s malicious intent.

2 Likes

Anyone who right clicks you can send a bnet friend request.

The point of their request wasn’t to be your friend, but to show that what you were using as a reason in the argument (just make a new e-mail for a new bnet account to send bnet requests) is not possible. More or less to say prove it. Since you refuse to prove something you say was so easy and rather make up a pearl clutching excuse, we thank you for proving our point.

6 Likes

How about the fact that people switch characters and PRETEND to be different people just to further their argument and continue to troll and harass?

Nah, that’s not a good reason, hey?

1 Like

are we sure that this actually happens, though?

1 Like

How dare you make a logical argument. Simply how dare you. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yeah the community is trash, but adding Battletags to the forums is meant to curb at least some of the toxicity.

4 Likes

No one fed me tacos today, okay? I get logical when I don’t get my tacos.

1 Like

Here. Have like, a million of them.

4 Likes

You’re the best, ilysm :pleading_face: :heart_decoration:

So many beautiful tacos…

2 Likes

I got your back.

1 Like

Malicious intent? You can accomplish zero by knowing someone’s battle tag. No email, no phone number, no name, no payment info, you won’t even know their character names for the servers they play on by battle tag alone, only by being friends on Battlenet, something you have to approve of, can you see what they are doing for what character they are on. That is why it works. You can’t look someone up by their Battlenet tag either. The entire point of the thread is that since all of the characters are attached in the back end to a single account, blocking one to block all of them is the best way to avoid interacting with people you do not wish to interact with.

5 Likes

You realize this place has moderators that can see who is doing that, right? Didn’t another GM mention that people doing impersonations was uncommon? I have yet to see any good explanation as to why YOU need to know it. These forums don’t have these crazy amount of impersonators like you think or else Blizzard would drop the hammer way more often.

2 Likes

The moderator’s perfomance is quite lackluster on these forums.

He also said it wasn’t rare either.

3 Likes

I want taco’s, but I decided not too go to Taco Bell today for Anzac day. I don’t want to have to remember those who sacrificed there lives to fight for Australia via the bathroom.

2 Likes

The number is greater than zero, to say it is uncommon is the same to say that sociopaths do not make up the majority. I actually recall a thread that was posted more or less trying to break every Rule and demand that they be banned for being an awful person while using another common Forum poster’s character name.

2 Likes

Taco Bell isn’t real Mexican food. Not even a pale imitation.

1 Like

The mods have real lives and, probably, other jobs to do. If you truly believe mods are monitoring this forum 24/7 and reading every single message, checking every single person, you’re out of your mind.

I have personally seen people doing this in multiple threads. I’ve seen people being called out, with proof, about doing this in other threads. I’ve seen it and I know people who have seen it.

I’m not going off of rumor and speculation, I’m going off of personal experience.

1 Like

Here in Australia, nothing here is real mexican food.

1 Like

Hey hey hey, don’t you go bashing taco bell. It may not be authentic mexican but it’s still amazing and I will die on that hill.

/Stormfury has unfriended you.

Well, crap…

3 Likes