Can we get account wide ignore?

giggles

I wonder who this is xD haha

9 Likes

Who is… An any moose? Seems like a typo

1 Like

Can I join in :joy:

[Veid] Made as a joke when the one thread was up but it got taken down before I could use it

3 Likes

ok back to normal
Account Wide Ignores 2024

2 Likes

I might as well post with this one for a bit lol

1 Like

Another fact:

1. B-tags are more secure than Classic Character posters because I can still friend people who post on classic characters without needing their permission. I can send them in-game mail, add them as a friend, send them whispers…all WITHOUT their permission. B-tags prevent this. YAY and thanks for reminding me that b-tags are way better more secure than posting on ANY in-game character currently :slight_smile: :+1:
13 Likes

Hey perl… guess who this is? XD

4 Likes

No. I refuse to Fuzzbutt.

5 Likes

Daily support for account wide ignores, likes, flags, total post count and trust levels.

6 Likes

This was fuzz ._.

1 Like

Not me plus mine ends in mous

1 Like

Stuffs tauren into the box of forgotten alts

Alright back into the box you go!

3 Likes

That’s what I said! /wink

2 Likes

lol suuuure XD

I saw that edit :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

to be fair it is easy to get us ruggedly hansome pirates mixed up

1 Like

I clearly hadn’t scrolled up enough to follow along…

/rolls up a newspaper and smacks Perl on the nose…bad Perl.

2 Likes

No no you don’t get the newspaper lol XD

2 Likes

.sdrawkcab siht daer ot evah t’ndid uoy os serongi ediw-tnuocca dah ew fi ecin eb d’tI

cough cough…sorry, mirror-world Phara says:

“It’d be nice if we had account-wide ignores so you didn’t have to read this backwards.”

:thinking: See, the kind of annoying characters you could easily have on ignore if we just had account-wide ignore (and if don’t like Pharazon).

3 Likes

but what if it is a classic character that you never log onto? then you don’t have to worry about that at all.

whereas if people have your full btag, they can always send you a bnet friend request.

1 Like

idk who this is

Decline

gets another one

block… no more and then.

6 Likes