Can we get account wide ignore?

There isn’t.

I did ask in CS about it, and this was the responce.

Translation, can use this thread to also add the topic too as well, since we’re talking about account wide stuff in this thread.

Anyways, it is probably best to also place them on ignore. You know they are just trying to make any attempt in getting this thread shut down.

6 Likes

Well you’ve put me in a bit of a situation here, that I want to know WHICH alt I have is the ‘good kid’ but I don’t want to scroll through all 50 of my alts,

So can I ask what letter the alt starts with if that’s okay?

Full disclosure: if you tell me, and you’re right, I will leave this thread for a while to chill on that alt to find out what’s going on.

Seriously, if you think anyone here is spamming, report them! Seriously, it isn’t even a hard thing to do.

Spamming or Trolling

This category includes:

• Excessively communicating the same phrase, similar phrases, or pure gibberish
  • Creating threads for the sole purpose of causing unrest on the forums
  • Causing disturbances in forum threads, such as picking fights, making off topic posts that ruin the thread, insulting other posters
  • Making non-constructive posts
  • Abusing the Reported Post feature by sending false alarms or nonsensical messages
  • Numbering a thread, IBTL, TLDR, or any other fad statements

If a player is found to have participated in such actions, they will:

• Be given a temporary or permanent ban from the forums, depending upon severity

You’re seriously getting all worked up over nothing.

8 Likes

^ Did I just repeat “seriously” through out my entire post?

6 Likes

Don’t feel bad, I wrote one earlier and said actually like 5 times, lol.

5 Likes

You take that word seriously, it seems. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It is all seriously serious business :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

2 Likes

A very late tired coder evening to you all.

Daily-ish support for

:white_check_mark: Account wide ignores
:white_check_mark: Account wide total post count
:white_check_mark: Account wide flags
:white_check_mark: Account wide likes
:white_check_mark: Account wide trust levels

9 Likes

Problem for all of you on the yes side, is with greatest respect to Blizz, let’s be honest, some big business people are concerned of even taking down the most offensive content that I’d be happy for them to take down could be a slippery slope towards greater censorship,

As much as I don’t want to sound like a shill for big business, they may be onto something…as I can tell you 200% that I’d be more likely to simply not say anything, if I felt things were less private, or any risk of people finding out who my alts are etc, now I understand the point that yes, my alts are not ‘mine’ they are all owned by Blizzard, but that’s not the point, the point is when I’m an alt that people don’t know, I’m doing that for privacy,

Heck did you know on Facebook that all it takes is just one person to make an angry face to something I say and 99% of the time I will delete the post outright

1 Like

Why report when you can just complain? :o

1 Like

Guys.

I’m being super, super cereal this time.

I prefer to be ultra cereal, personally.

Can I be cocoa puffs?

1 Like

I’d still argue that your bias is clouding the issue as is evidence given our post history.

But what’s done is done and I’m not going to argue with Blizzard or engage with you any further since you keep the venom brewing hot with your accusations.

1 Like

And while they’re at it, can they get rid of this notification spam when hidden posts get edited, as well as the “edit to unhide” functionality?

2 Likes

It was not accusations when the evidence was very clear to the intention. Sorry if you have a hard time trying to cover up something that you have done.

1 Like

What evidence?

Its all just accusations.

You had no real proof.

1 Like

You can oppose whatever you want, kid.

I’m just tired of having to ignore folk more than once with an obviously susceptible system that targets only a character, that can just be deleted infinitely and thus infinitely bypass said ignore.

I’m tired of my post count, flags, likes and trust level being per character.

It’s a silly thing when every other Blizzard forum already works off the account overall.

That said I do want the ability to use a character still. Just want it to all tie together in the account.

Whatever beef you got with folk here, that’s on you.

3 Likes

and while they are at what?

Hm. Only if I can be Reese’s Puffs. The cereal that sounded good at first, then tasted good for a second or two before going horribly wrong.