Can we get account wide ignore?

Sorry to disappoint. And no, I didn’t call anyone anything. I pointed out a specific category of poster that would enjoy the ‘perks’ of an unserious counter-proposal put forth by an obvious troll.

11 Likes

I’ve gotten the top one without the bottom one when I’ve had a post that was flagged by someone before the entire thread got 404’d. I assume maybe it just had a single flag and then the mass deletion counted as everyone’s posts being “removed”.

2 Likes

All it takes is just one report actually… I learnt this after 2 actions.

1 Like

:taco::taco::taco::taco::taco::taco::taco::taco::taco::taco::taco::taco::taco::taco::taco:

Edit - apparently a post full of tacos isn’t clear enough for Blizzard. I think it’s pretty self explanatory…

1 Like

Have you considered… nothing? You don’t seem to have an original thought in your head, since the majority of your posts are no more insightful than ‘I agree’.

So yeah, if you don’t know what to say, just say nothing.

9 Likes

This thread is a ridiculous dumpster fire.

3 Likes

They’re just a bunch of taco haters smh

2 Likes

That might be insulting to dumpster fires.

2 Likes

You might be right, I take back my comment. I am sorry that I insulted dumpster fires.

2 Likes

I can hear all the bins up in flames feeling insulted over dumpter fires :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

yeah that’s what i was thinking as well.

it seems that way to me.

I rest my case.

1 Like

always has been lol

2 Likes

Ive seen that a few times and it may be that then

1 Like

Suprises me that Blizzard still hasn’t stepped in to end it since they’re the only ones who have all the data on this stuff.

mute it and move on if you don’t like it

14 Likes

Why would you want them to end it?

Unless things get heated and toxic, sure end it, but why end something that is not that?

4 Likes

Hey guys, just popping in to offer my daily support for battle tags and account wide ignore.

Battle Tags will help by stopping people from alt hopping and pretending to be other people.

Account wide ignores will help by stopping people from harassing people, getting blocked, and then hopping alts to continue harassing and trolling.

These are great items to be added to the forum and will help the community grow and be less toxic :slight_smile:

Vongola#1794 approves this message.

Feel free to add me~

#FreetheBattleTags
#AccountWideIgnoresAreNeeded

16 Likes

have you read all the posts in this thread?

2 Likes

You know he won’t do that. He is trying to do the same tatic as the BTag threads and troll it to get it shut down, but if we don’t bite back, he will fail. Best to either place him on ignore, or don’t reply to him at all.

12 Likes