Can we get account wide ignore?

They haven’t used this metric for at least 3 expansions :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I like what I like. :dracthyr_shrug:

11 Likes

Morning, all.

Daily support for account wide forum stuff.

:slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Why do you have so many everything!

I mean I have 2 dks, mostly to get lfr transmog, but still

2 Likes

Pharazon does Pharazon things. :person_shrugging:

10 Likes

Sometimes it’s just for the transmog or the character vibe. Like I only focus on a few characters, but I have a bunch where I had this idea “this might look good on this character” and then I just get them to lvl 10, do a transmog, feel satisfied with my fashion choices and then every now and then I’ll browse the character on the select screen and be like “i ate that”

2 Likes

p much, they just did a big comment sweep anyway. i see like 20 posts gone. we can’t make other topics similar so… and ppl are mass flagging so eh. i think bc of that one guy so is retaliation lol.

1 Like

Yeah, it probably really isn’t a big issue.

1 Like

Yea, this one has been flagged so many times

Apparently account wide ignores are real life threats

3 Likes

… what? lol

That’s what it’s been flagged as, you get a notification of why your post was flagged when it happens

3 real life threat report notifications in total, so who knows how many times it’s been flagged as that as a whole then

4 Likes

Funny it only seems to be posts that were “mass flagged” that are now gone.

I have gotten a couple of those too. But, I’m still here.

2 Likes

Can I add you to my friends, I’d love to have you. :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Also you have a lot of alts, I thought having 15 and a total of 16 characters was a lot but clearly not. :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I guess people just hope a mod will auto delete it cuz that’s a more serious thing to report about?

Seems… kinda dumb to say the least and probably the easiest example of false flagging

4 Likes

Looks like someone it taking from the T-Squad playbook .

Can’t get them shut down for spam or trolling then I will say they are making real life threats because they refuse to agree with me

8 Likes

yeah that would be my thoughts on the matter as well.

i just thought it was weird people are now reporting en mass after the undead guy got reported lol
some of mine got deleted only bc i replied to ard and liths who were also deleted and reported for quoting them shrugs

1 Like

From my experience, if one post gets flagged, Blizz might delete tons of posts that are around it, even if those other posts weren’t flagged.

3 Likes

Sounds like desperation on their part.

1 Like