Can we get account wide ignore?

It doesn’t show all of mine, either.

3 Likes

I actually manually look up on there any alts that I make once they get to high enough level. Though it only lists 100, it does return results if you look up an alt if you’ve searched for them before. I do it because I want people to know it’s me posting if they go and look up a character.

If no one looks up a character, they are not going to show up on there.

3 Likes

Wait, do your alts only show up on the list if they are searched for?

3 Likes

do i have to search all my characters for it to show up? if anyone knows. been wondering how that works for a long time now

3 Likes

so just tryed it and yeah looks like yes just added my druid

2 Likes

I can’t say with 100% certainty; however, that’s how it’s worked across the 3 wow accounts (only 1 active since 7.3.5) under my bnet account (it does track them across the accounts though).

It seems to be the case too with others whose alts I knew. But, again, I’m not 100% certain it works that way for everyone’s characters, just what I’ve seen myself.

3 Likes

That’s wild. No way am I gonna go and add all my alts :dracthyr_lulmao: way too much effort.

Honestly, I wish we had a profile page where we can list our alts and give a short little about me. We can add our favorite mount and pet. All optional, ofc.

2 Likes

I mean, I picked up Civ VI last year with all DLCs for about $7.50 on steam sale.

Ahh I forgot about steam! Yeah if you buy them off steam instead of EA itself, you can get them way cheaper.

Also the ea launcher sucks and stole half my sims 3 games which they refuse to do anything about.

1 Like

Correction: it was $15, but that’s still a good deal when it’s $170 for full price

1 Like

Daily support for account-wide everything.

6 Likes

Nightly support for

Account wide reputation :white_check_mark:
Account wide renown :white_check_mark:
Account wide ignores :white_check_mark:

6 Likes

Way too many to ignore! Interesting site, even shows how many times you’ve been looked up.

Some things can be disabled in account settings, but yeah, account wide ignores are needed for us big bad altaholics.

7 Likes

There is nothing to debate as no one wants to hear it. You already had a user suggest a different approach only for some kid calling people who want it some vile stuff. The comment is deleted now thankfully but hopefully he took a vacation. It was sick. Nothing account wide would do for that, ban people who go overboard, please.

1 Like

Account wide ignores would help, once ignored, you would not have to see vile post on any character they have.

I support account wide ignores, whether Battle Tags are display or not on the Wow forums.

3 Likes

I cannot see what they have to say, they are invisible to me. Really.

No worries. I’m still here despite them.

Mornin’ fam. Another day, another vote of support for account wide ignores and Btag identifiers.

:coffee:

3 Likes

I was going to peruse the thread and leave but then I found fellow sims 4 fans.

1 Like

Why do you have so many warriors

2 Likes