Can we get account wide ignore?

Good Morning, you know the slow cooker did it’s job, when you pull out the ham shank bones, the meat falls off and marrow is gone. Gonna give the bones to the neighbors dog.

More daily support for Account wide ignores.

12 Likes

I’m glad it all came out good!
:dracthyr_heart:

4 Likes

Steals Fuzzbutt’s mailbox home.

I’ll be right back with it. I promise!

Hey now you give me back my house /hisses

2 Likes

Ok I’m done. Here is your mailbox.

Sets down a -s l i g h t l y- bigger mailbox

Best mailbox ever mailbox. :+1:

2 Likes

Sniffs the mailbox

Hm it is made of cedar and I like that smell… ok then.

Goes in mailbox and falls asleep

2 Likes

Presses a button and the -s l i g h t l y- bigger mailbox launches into space

:slight_smile:

Because they’re not already overworked. They barely have the time to manage the forums now and you want them to have to approve posts?

I don’t know if they get paid for modding, but they certainly don’t get paid enough as is, much less adding MORE work to their plate.

7 Likes

100% that would just be too much especially the amount of trolls and what not. No need to add more work on them.

HEEEEEELP!

4 Likes

Here is my daily request for Battle Tags and/or account wide ignore.

Adding battle tags will make it easier to make friends and it will stop people from switching characters and pretending to be someone else for the purposes of trolling, harassment and furthering their own argument.

Adding account wide ignore will make it easy to stop trolling and harassment because, instead of blocking one character and then they hop to another, their entire account will be ignored.

This is the best way for the forums to become a better place for everyone.

Vongola#1794 approves this message.

Feel free to add me, just let me know who you are :slight_smile:

#FreeTheBattleTags
#AccountWideIgnoreIsNeeded

8 Likes

Not only would it give them dozens if not hundreds of posts to read through a day. All it would take is 1 simple post to get skimmed over and approved, that has something that could be even remotely interpreted as inappropriate or questionable to slide past their radar. The liability connected with that is huge.

Like for example: I could see a person writing something in a post about a university instructor that mentioned something offhandedly about Gaza in class that a forum mod isn’t aware has gone viral on the internet. BAM. Instant PR nightmare because a hot topic made it onto the platform and now everyone’s up in a tizzy about the political stance of the moderators.

No. Thank. You.

6 Likes

If someone is stalking you in WoW there should be a way to get rid of that person.

Not sure how you can ignore someone on the forum.

calls her best buddy Velen and has him send the Vindicaar to bring back Fuzz

5 Likes

Still a daily affirmation that we need Account Wide Ignores.

9 Likes

Did our little anonymous friend disappear?

Hmmm, nah. Moderation is already stretched if anything, and last think we need is moderation to become robots.

How about this: We just add BattleTags to our characters on the forums, then that way, people can’t bypass the ignores, and if people trolling want to troll the forums, others have it easier options in reporting and ignoring.

11 Likes

The one pushing Reddit seems to have gone rather quiet once everyone encouraged them to go pursue their dreams of anonymity and post there for their necessary security purposes. Maybe it worked?

:woman_shrugging:

11 Likes

People stopped responding, they got bored.

5 Likes

I highly doubt it. They’ll be back.

5 Likes

Nah, I think some may have been dealt with recent actions from Blizzard, though I can’t fully confirm.

6 Likes