Can we get account wide ignore?

lol reddit is something else but least things are halfway taken care of quickly… kind of.

2 Likes

they still haven’t taken care of the nested threading

1 Like

It’s not all bad, though I say that as someone who will probably never make an account or interact with anyone or post anything ever.

I mainly use it as a google search now to find info or opinions or advice because the real google just wants to sell me stuff now

I forget, what is nested threading again?

I use it for… corn research.
:corn:

4 Likes

Omg I love Korn

TAADAA AUUUUË RRAMDAA DAAOOO AOOOË MEEBEE AOOO

5 Likes

Lol sure… let’s go with that :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I’m not too sure that less support and less helpful posts would be “fantastic”.

I know that I’d never be caught dead on Reddit or on a forum that was 100% anonymous, and such forums would not be productive in any way.

Thank goodness that they’re not looking at that currently. This whole trying to push “anonymous” posting in this thread is simply an attempt to derail it which is against the rules.

The reason we need account-wide ignore is so that posters can be completely ignored instead of them switching to different characters and continuing to try and be heard.

28 Likes

i find reddit to be very useful. I really enjoy going there. I genuinely think that the wow forum community would benefit from moving over to reddit.

Reddit has lots of information readily available and you also have more people who use reddit, so the ability to ask questions and get useful help in regards to WoW on reddit would be easier.

Well said ty Perl :smiley:

11 Likes

Wait. Wait. Just wait. IF we math this out it seems to me:

Reddit = anonymous posting AND already has WoW dedicated pages.

Therefore the solution to this anonymous posting problem already exists and already has a media platform available for those who don’t like the current forum or future account wide ignores.

People who want to post absolutely and totally anonymously about WoW SHOULD move to Reddit and save themselves the anxiety. The rest of us who’re comfortable with the current state of anonymity of WoW forums and using Btags as our identifiers stay here. There’s no reason why multiple communities can’t exist to fit everyone’s wish list.

Right? I feel like this is the best of both worlds. An exodus for those wanting more safety to the lands of Reddit security!

:thinking:

9 Likes

Reddit is a friggen chaotic mess, you think things are out of control on these forums?

4 Likes

What if we just shhhhh… and test the vast array of possibilities?

I never agreed but thats their take.

That was your first mistake. Twitter is a lawless jungle that will break even the most seasoned internet travelers.

3 Likes

Not to mention how often people get doxxed there :eyes:

3 Likes

Y’all are making this Reddit idea a hard sell. Help a druidess out already. Sheesh.

2 Likes

they doxx players on the wow sub reddit?

Twitter I believe.

Oh maybe they were meaning reddit sorry ._.

1 Like

Both

3 Likes