Can we get account wide ignore?

That’s kinda the point of ignore, ain’t it? To never see them again :thinking:

1 Like

Fair enough, I just want a choice to ignore and not see and mute and still be able to see.

If they do or don’t don’t matter to me so long as there is an account wide ignore feature.

1 Like

If I’m actually blocking someone its cuz I don’t want to deal with them again

All their posts are worthless to me, and good chance they were worthless before I blocked them as well

5 Likes

Complete the look with a graphic that resembles a cone of shame around their avatar? Each one of us will only be able to see who we’ve ignored/got cones on as a reminder.

Edit: Better not add the cone. I’d be ignoring everyone just to see whatcha all look like sporting said cones, then forget to unignore you.

5 Likes

Please don’t ignore me with the cone of shame :pleading_face:

4 Likes

I want an ignore that not only ignores all of their toons but any and all threads they make .

I believe that only works in perm ignorre but if there is a time limit I have seen threads from people I have ignored like a certain one that was 404’d in the cs forums .

No names but they think they are a sly :fox_face:

3 Likes

at over 14k responses to this thread I find it hardto believe that blizzard doesnt add this to the game and forums

2 Likes

Probably waiting for 500 likes and the xpac to launch

4 Likes

It’s ingame to a degree already but on the forums it’s really needed.

3 Likes

i would like a box we can click too that automatically ignores all level 10 retail and 55 dks

9 Likes

To be fair they would just log in, level up a level, and keep going but I like the tenacity of the idea.

10 Likes

so if the wow forums were to switch to anonymous posting, then you wouldn’t be able to see the level of each user, which would assist with that issue i believe.

To be fair, I think that they get that the topic mostly consists of about the same 10-15 people going around in circles with the same 3-4 people for like a year and a half now.

They’ve said that they want to make changes to the forums to prevent alt abuse, it’s just a matter of them having the funding and will of the company to do it. That’s more likely to happen if there’s a consistent call for it.

3 Likes

many other game companies have shut down their official forums and moved solely to reddit for these reasons. microsoft has the money to overhaul their forums but even their devs say they dont read them because its overly toxic compared to twitter

5 Likes

Honestly. At this point. We might as well have that. Because just makes it easier to have an auto-report system than having to rely on Blizzard staff to respond to us being annoyed to put the person on ignore…

That’s interesting.
When I was on WoW Twitter it felt like there was some shenanigans happening every other day.

1 Like

wait, that’s actually a great idea.

if blizzard just moved their forums over to reddit, they could save ALOT of money instead of spending extra resources to implement account wide ignores.

also, reddit already has a fully anonymous posting interface, so if Microsoft/Blizzard does choose to move the forums over to reddit, then my proposition of fully anonymous posting for the WoW forums would actually be successful.

wow, yeah that would be fantastic.

great idea.

ikr. I got a chuckle out of it but thats what they said

2 Likes

That’s a sad sight but I do understand. It takes a few to ruin it for everyone.

3 Likes

hisses and throws holy water

8 Likes