Can we get account wide ignore?

You sound like a parrot with a limited amount of phrases.

Polly want a cracker? :rice_cracker:

6 Likes

Good morning!

Well this thread’s been busy since yesterday.

Daily support for account wide forum stuff.

10 Likes

Thing is I think some of these people against account wide ignores that want more moderation instead think WoW forums have their own mods when all of Blizz’a forums share mods.

We’re actually asking for something that makes their job easier so that they can actually focus on the real bad apples or other problems people may have .

6 Likes

personally, i believe that a system that allows for anonymous posting would make moderation alot easier and reduce costs.

I also still like the notion that it’s gunna be a huge revamp cost a fortune or something

The forums already knows all your characters are on the same account, it’s why every single one of them receives messages about you being unspended and what not

It’s just making the ignore go past the character and hit the account ID instead, same way every other one of their forums work

2 Likes

what would your opinion be for a forum system that allowed everyone to have full anonymous posting?

for example, everyone’s name on the forum would simply be “anonymoususer”

We already have anonymous posting. I’m doing it right now. Are you looking for something more?

5 Likes

do you think that having a full anonymous posting system would help to achieve this?

The threads topic is account wide ignores, anonymous posting is just derailing the conversation btw

5 Likes

Not on topic for this thread, but…

Horrible Idea.

Trolls would love it though.

6 Likes

i think it would genuinely be good for the forums, it would help people feel that their privacy is more secure.

Take it to another thread, this one is about account-wide forum stuff.

7 Likes

the purpose of this thread is to discuss changes to the forum system - i am presenting an alternative to account wide ignores, which would be a system for full anonymous posting.

Present it elsewhere.

Oh wait, you did.

And it failed.

Buh bye.

7 Likes

but the great thing about a system for full anonymous posting would be that when people feel secure then they can feel more comfortable to make posts on the forum

Polly want another cracker?

Give some details on “Full anonymous” post.

2 Likes

Yet again, thread isn’t about anyonous posting or anything else

It’s just account wide ignores, you can read the title of the thread very easily, not labeled as some kind of any forum change thread, just account wide ignores

For the love of Gods, stop taking the most obvious bait ever posted and continuing to help derail the thread

9 Likes

+1 one daily vote for account wide ignores, Btags and overall ignoring of trolls rather than feeding them.

8 Likes

Sorry, guilty as charged. I was trying to get him to actually answer a question, which is required in a real debate.

I’m 100% on board for account wide ignores and account wide forum options in general (likes, flags, T3, etc.) so lets keep the focus on those points and ignore the trollers that keep trying to derail the topic. :dracthyr_yay_animated: :dracthyr_yay_animated: :dracthyr_yay_animated:

14 Likes