Can we get account wide ignore?

I am always right except when I am wrong.
:dracthyr_nod:

Nine outta ten times though, I only say something when I know I’m right though have been working on typing things out, looking at them, then deleting what I typed because I was either not 100% certain in what I said being accurate or being 100% certain that I’d get in trouble for saying it.

Either way, there’s no reason to shame others for being wrong and is best to simply ignore and move on.

holy cow it said there was more than 150 replies in here since I last read everything.

Ya’ll been busy.

2 Likes

It’s mostly one sad little sock puppet saying the same things over and over in an attempt to derail things, and other sad people doing sad things because they’re bored, probably.

Pretty sad

4 Likes

Ug /facepalm

1 Like

Why does it bother you so? Let go and let God.

4 Likes

Let God? o.O

3 Likes

…What does that even mean?

2 Likes

we had a lovely discussion regarding why anonymous posting is good for the wow forums.

Did anyone else hear that?

looks around

Huh. Must have been the wind.

2 Likes

You can just ignore a post without commenting on how you don’t see their posts btw

3 Likes

Thanks Mal. I don’t know what I would have ever done without you.

2 Likes

It was an arrow to the knee.

6 Likes

Im also not sure what I’d do without me

1 Like

At least it wasn’t my knee.

Wait a second…

looks down

10 Likes

Dang it, Kent, I was about to post that! :sob: You beat me to it, ya brat. Guess I gotta settle for this, then…

https://i.makeagif.com/media/7-15-2016/X_jeI5.gif

Did you know the best way to avoid arrows to the knee is to implement account wide ignores on the forums?

5 Likes

Sorry. :crazy_face:

I knew it!

4 Likes

what is the benefit of implementing account wide ignores?

i dont see any benefit of implementing account wide ignores on the forums.

Lol is that Jim Carrey?

That actor is just on a whole other level

3 Likes

It is indeed. I love that absolute madman.

4 Likes