Can we get account wide ignore?

My eyesight is well… ain’t good. Sometimes there’s something in a paragraph I don’t catch and it’s like OH NO NO NO AAAH!

I try to be more careful though. But yeah the account wide ignore thing… And then? NO AND THEN!

I know that one thread that got out of hand with the alt hopping was just super bad and to me, that’s the icing on the cake right there.

5 Likes

You do know that is allowed, right? As long as the person has not flagged it on already said toon, in other words, as long as they’re not switching alts to flag and continue switching alts to flag the same post over until the post is hidden. AKA, mass flagging…

7 Likes

Oh the shaman.

Yeah that’s another reason to have account wide everything. Give us unlimited flags but make it account wide (so a person can’t alt hop) cause sometimes, there’s some people that take things way too far and need flagged… but then there’s people that abuse things like this person is doing.

6 Likes

i don’t really care tbh that was my point lol but ok ty for searching ppl for me or whatever?

Can confirm this as I was told so by a forum moderator… when I got actioned… cause I did the bad thing once. lol (It was not on purpose I thought I hadn’t flagged them on my other toon already…)

also…

Happy April Fools day! (Though this isn’t an april fools joke)

Daily-ish support for

:white_check_mark: Account wide ignores
:white_check_mark: Account wide total post count
:white_check_mark: Account wide flags
:white_check_mark: Account wide likes
:white_check_mark: Account wide trust levels

7 Likes

Mods see this indefinably, it’s quite hilarious how people would like their own post.

6 Likes

That’s how we found the T virus on their main account a while back.

4 Likes

You are free to admit that you did flag the post. Nobody can hold you accountable for flagging a post if you flagged a post. How ever, as I mentioned a few post up, as long as you did it once.

5 Likes

Lol, anyone that wants lots of likes should just become my friend because I’m always like.

11 Likes

If you flag the same post with your alts it’s an offense whichever the mods punishment sees fit. It can be a bannable offense.

3 Likes

Since flagging a post is just you saying “Hey, I think a moderator should take a look and review this”, there is no such thing as a false flag.

3 Likes

It is if you alt hop and bury a post with flags.

Like you use 4 toons for example to flag the same thing.

1 Like

Well, flagging the same thing multiple times is abuse.

But using 1 toon to flag a post is fine (no matter what the content of that post is), no matter what ritahayworth tells you.

1 Like

Oh yeah I flag stuff all the time. I often times run out of flags LOL

6 Likes

The term “false flagging” from one of the MVP’s said is usually used for people who use alts to mass flag a post using as many alts as possible.

3 Likes

See, I usually see it in the context of someone complaining that a post of theirs was hidden, and they’re acting like anyone who flags them at all is “false flagging”.

Using multiple alts to flag the same post is more accurately described as abuse.

3 Likes

Almost 1k from you :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

https://i.imgur.com/UU1do4m.png

4 Likes

It is technically abuse, which is why I want to see the flagging system also switched to the BNet account, and not the character-server.

3 Likes

Yeah, no they they should absolutely fix the system so that abuse is no longer possible to begin with.

4 Likes

You can say that again. Just switch it over to include our BattleTags underneath our characters too.

3 Likes