Can we get account wide ignore?

Everybody knows all your characters. Why haven’t you been doxxed?

No you don’t. Every time you open your proverbial mouth, you over-share. People that care about their privacy don’t do that.

If you don’t want people to know every detail of your existence, all you have to do is keep your mouth closed. You can’t even do that.

9 Likes

now I have this Motley Crue tune stuck in my head

:musical_note: Girl don’t go away mad . Girl just go away :musical_note:

5 Likes

If it helps the forum I deleted the post that some people flagged. I don’t know what I said that was offensive though so will leave Blizzard to decide that one.

Not all of them most of my Classic alts remain undetected thankfully.

Did you name a hunter your real name?
Did you name a druid your address?
Did you name a monk your phone number?

Doxxing is when someone spreads someones real life personal information on the internet without permission. Your characters are not personal information, they are public. Your BattleTag is not personal information, it is a public nickname used to identify your BNet account.

It’ll help to keep in mind, a post can still be actioned, even if deleted, depending on the severity of the actual post. Don’t think deleting a post prevents you from being actioned.

You do know you can not hide on a classic character. I’ve explain this to you several times.

11 Likes

There isn’t a way to dox someone with a character name alone… Even if they knew all your characters and your bnet tag they could do nothing to dox you. Thats not doxing.

Unless you’re foolish enough to make all your toons names somehow personal information, or left your btag as your actual name or something. Both of those things could be easily fixed and really fall on you not everyone else making it a poor reason to be against account wide ignores.

8 Likes

I wouldn’t be so sure.

Lilithia is that ‘friend’. She’s admitted to doing exactly that to multiple people. By her logic, friends are only friends for as long as they are useful to her. If one of them has the nerve to ask her to return a favor or repay a kindness, she has acknowledged having no reservations about cutting them loose and letting them twist in the wind.

11 Likes

Today is my Birthday! I turn 65. :dracthyr_yay_animated:

Account wide ignore would make a great gift. :gift:

20 Likes

Happy Birthday! :smiley:

5 Likes

Happy birthday! hugs

Blizz, give this young woman her gift.

7 Likes

Maybe if you’d stop taking every general statement somebody makes in here as if it were personally directed at you. Just a thought.

8 Likes

Popping back in with support for account wide ignores, like, flags and all that good stuff.

Still always get to facepalm seeing those sock puppets trolling in threads this morning.

EDIT:

Happy birfdai!

10 Likes

Happy 65th Birthday

5 Likes

Than that’s a you problem, you being toxic to others wanting to pick fights to shut down a thread is harassment and trolling.

Account wide ignore will get rid of sockpuppteers bypassing ignores with alt army account.

At least playing whack a account would be easier than playing whack a alt.

I think since we’re getting a game reboot the forums should too and fall in line with the other Blizzard forums. Account wide ignore should have been a thing from the beginning like the other Blizzard forums. :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Ding!

The quality of these forums would improve without this sock puppet posting.

7 Likes

Here is the reason they are so against Battlenet ignores. They don’t want to be responsible for what they post.

8 Likes

Daily support for account wide everything for the forums

7 Likes

Happy Easter, happy birthday, and daily support for account wide forum stuff.

:slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Or they have an inappropriate btag name, I’m sure that people saw questionable ones in Plunderstorm.

I believe the first change is free, then it’s a charge from there.

Nuking the forums and restarting is a good idea, most of these threads are ancient and will be obsolete in War Within. People can always create new threads if needed on a subject.

Making where retail can’t post in classic forums and classic can’t post in retail forums would be a bonus.

Account wide ignores please, make mods lives easier too. :+1:

7 Likes

It’s almost like Lilithia is full of it on top of the hot air. :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol, ikr.

People like Lilithia (And SSniperwolf and her fanboys, never forget) wants to try to redefine doxing, just to harm other people. They just want to bring about harm while overeacting over some pixels and victimizing themselves.

They scream as they strike.

3 Likes