Can we get account wide ignore?

Well it’s a little irritating to be honest, but I am out of time.

If you’re scared of people finding out what your account name to a video game you play, then you should probably stay off the internet honestly.

OH NO!! PEOPLE REALIZE THAT THE CHARACTER BEHIND BARIDORIELOR IS BARIDORIELOR#1763!!! OH MAI GAWD GUYS! THEY KNOW MY ACCOUNT NAME!!! AAAAAAAHH!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! AAAAAAAAAAH!! :scream: /s

See, i can overreact over nothing too.

Because it disallows toon hopping and seeing the b-tag will stop that. I mean Plunderstorm is already doing that, so it showing here as well in WoW wouldn’t make a difference at this stage.

That and Anti-Btaggers want to justify doing terrible things to people, and instead of taking responsibility for their own actions and not victimize themselves, they would rather hide.

Imagine if somebody actually doxes (Not just looked at you at a public website and clicked print screen on your account name of a pixel game, i mean you’re actual personal information about you) you and switch to another character. By their defense, they are justifying their actions, and so much worse still.

3 Likes

hey man, good post, hope somebody reads it.

Later tater.
:potato:

Good to know the real reason. Bye bye.
:wave:

5 Likes

Sounds pretty controlling of you of wanting people to not talk about people. I mean their not talking directly to you, they are talking about you.

By anti-taggers to justify … again, terrible actions.

2 Likes

It’s pretty obvious why they said what they did.

They don’t want others to put them on ignore and they don’t want to ignore them back… they just want to keep running their yap.

5 Likes

Well i genuinely apologize to assume you are a rational person, but i guess you are the sort that would justify terrible things like doxing, harrassment, wishes of save deletion and pretty much what the T-Squad does (hint, it’s awful and they aren’t the only ones been trying to sneak it under LGBTQ+ banner to make the community look bad), by your own implication, so…

2 Likes

All the other Blizzard forums use Btags, and so does Plunderstorm.

All the other Blizzard forums have account wide ignore, just throwing it out there.

9 Likes

I’m so glad my mind wasn’t the only one to like auto go there. :wink: :wink: :wink:

9 Likes

I agree MVP’s are supposed to be impartial in my opinion but I’ve seen none of that recently.

No body cares what you think MVP are supposed to be

They’re humans, not whatever robots you think they are without thoughts and feelings

14 Likes

People are more likely to dox if they know who all your characters are…as there’s at least one person that knows who you are in real life on wow, as it’s a social game.

Can’t risk that sorry.

Ok so a Dox is exposing your personal information… telephone number and or address for example.

They cannot pull that off a battle tag.

Hold up are you the same person from before?

7 Likes

The point is, that real life friends I know that play wow DO have such personal information, so what if I said something on the forum that then got back to the friend, I then had a fallout with the friend, and it then started circulating and rumors started going around,

I’d rather not deal with all of that.

We have to be VERY careful with what we say on the internet as unfortunately when we type something stupid online it’s forever, the only somewhat safe place to do that in recent times has been this forum.

If your IRL friend exposes any of your IRL information online… then you do the thing you’re supposed to do and go to the police.

That’s an issue between you two and Blizzard. Also if you are afraid your friends are gonna do that anyway… best to cut ties now. Those aren’t true friends if you think they are gonna just broadcast your information out there.

7 Likes

That’s a bit extreme.

How about putting measures in place preventing anyone from being in that position where they can betray you like that in the first place

Your continued presence and participation would tend to indicate that the ‘amount you care’ is quite a bit more than zero.

5 Likes

Nope it isn’t. That’s what you’re supposed to do if you are Doxxed.

So even if it was battle tag, character, what have you… if you’re “Friends” wanted to do that… they would.

4 Likes

Or maybe they are just bored like me.

I do care about online privacy though it’s very important to me.

The amount of times you talk about being betrayed and how you backstab and abuse people is obscene

What plane of existence to you even live on cuz I can’t say I’ve ever met anyone this “dramatic” in real life once

12 Likes