Can we get account wide ignore?

Hey guys! I’m back!!!

Had to deal with VA stuff, and finally got it sorted out.

“wrings hands”

So what is going on! I saw they updated the forums a little, progress, but not enough. The usual “suspects” are silent, or at least, I cannot see them.

Just to say, yes to forum account wide ignores.

9 Likes

Account wide ignores. Ignores in game and forums carrying over to the other. Make it a lot easier to find the ignore button and not require typing in a character name or leaving a forum to do it.

All of those would be steps in the right direction.

8 Likes

Anyways, daily support for account wide ignores, flags, likes, trust levels and total post count.

11 Likes

Yee all these things! :smiley:

Also…

Shows off my fancy pirate mog

5 Likes

Oh speaking of which, I think the notifications are fixed. I’ve seen to be getting replies instantly when a reply does happen.

5 Likes

Omg yes I’m glad it was fixed.

3 Likes

I was getting notifications even from the old BTags thread previously, and the notifications were annoying when they were coming in late. But hopefully all this is a sign of account wide ignores are eventually coming to the forums.

4 Likes

This. :100: :100: :100:

5 Likes

we had the notification bug happen last year…im pretty sure theyre just fixin the small stuff and not tryin to overhaul the forums lol theyre addin to what we got but keep dreaming the dream!

4 Likes

Someone in this game with like 2300+ pvp honor lifetime levels, someone who has been playing this game pvp for 10+ years it appears, kept on harassing me with his “elite” rank achievements on multiple of his characters. Without account wide ignore this person will not go away. I mean with 2300+ honor levels, you better be Elite by now right? What is there to show off.

Daily support for forum account wide ignores.

7 Likes

I see no one is complaining about Plunderstorm using btags, nothing wrong using it here in the forums so we can have our account wide ignore.

11 Likes

I shudder to think what Blizzard would do to remold the forums after Blunderstorm.

Many others would share that sentiment too.

1 Like

Shhhh, you’ll summon the Undead to bring the “that’s my privacy being invaded”

7 Likes

Just throwing my support for Account wide ignores. This is something that is very needed.

7 Likes

Yup, totally the same thing there. You are very smart indeed.

6 Likes

Not everyone is keen to shake hands with the monkeys paw.

You mean the great unknown monkey’s paw of how all the other blizz forums work?

5 Likes

How do you know they would do it your way.