Can we get account wide ignore?

You’re fooling yourself, we’re living in a dictatorship.

I mean, yeah, and no. You can’t abuse alts, but you can use alts to abuse stuff that shouldn’t be abused, such as bypassing ignores, which should not be a thing, or flagging down the same post, which shouldn’t even be happening in the first place.

Speaking of which, is it just me, or am I seeing no “view hidden reply” in other threads, and actually seeing post of people I have on ignore?

1 Like

Account wide ignore would be amazing for SoD considering the belligerent amount of level-1 clicker alts that get constantly rerolled to spam LFG/trade for summon messages.

I’ve ignored/reported “Example”, “Examplee”, “Exampleee”, “Exampla”, “Examplaa”, “Examplaaa”, “Examplea”, “Exampleaa” as people just reroll level 1 click bots to spam trade so their main doesn’t get ignored.

How is account wide ignore still not implemented?

Just so you know, this thread is talking about the forum ignore, not the ingame. The in-game ignore is account wide from your characters, so if still seeing messages, most likely a different person.

3 Likes

I think it has to do with the size of the thread .
People have said since this one is 10K + ignored people are not seen where as shorter ones they are.

As for in game I believe the account of the person being ignored is just on the toon that ignored them and the ignoring person has to reignore on each of their alts.

Ignore is not account wide on game versions beyond Retail.

The annoying thing is, if one we have ignored is the last to most, we still get the nitification in the undread section.

2 Likes

And then…

NO AND THEN!

Give us account wide ignores!

4 Likes

We can only speculate why.

My guess is that it isn’t a high priority for Blizzard.

#battletagsforbloodypaws

1 Like

I’m pretty sure the ignore works the same way in Classic versions of the game as it does in Retail versions of the game, although, you maybe right and I could be wrong, or I could be right and you could be wrong. I think it might be something to see with Customer Support.

YES PLEASE!

:white_check_mark: Account wide ignores
:white_check_mark: Account wide flags
:white_check_mark: Account wide likes
:white_check_mark: Account wide trust levels
:white_check_mark: Account wide total post count
:white_check_mark: Account wide foxes and kitties and cupcakes

11 Likes

All these things yes! :smiley:

9 Likes

:dracthyr_heart: :dracthyr_heart: :dracthyr_heart:

12 Likes

Hoping for a good forum update to get account wide ignore, it is needed and overdue.

Need account wide everything else so mods jobs would be easier.

8 Likes

After reading all the threads this morning, account wide everything is what we need.

10 Likes

I saw one, I managed to just put the OP and all the peeps favoriting it on ignore before it got nuked by the mods

5 Likes

if addon is not out of your question u can use Global Ignore List on curseforge in the meantime but u basically have to enable this on all the time.

So…we still keen for forum changes with what we got in Plunderstorm?

That works only for the game this is about account wide ignore for the forums

8 Likes

Ooof, threads have been marshmallow roasting territory today.

Perfect time to request account wide ignores/likes/flags Blizz, pleeeeease

10 Likes