Can we get account wide ignore?

Curious if that recent change has to do with Cata Classic coming, which means account wide achievements for Classic characters. Which in turn means it’ll be harder for Classic accounts to sock puppet since we can see their profile now.

7 Likes

Is that a thing they’re doing in Cata Classic, achievements? I’d not be surprised if CC and retail achievements were kept separate, but yes, the prospect of Classic sockpuppets being exposed has my schadenfreude all atingle.

4 Likes

Achievements were added in Wrath but Cata was when they became Accountwide.

3 Likes

There is a way to still bypass it around, since there will still be the option of only showing “characters only achievements.”

What Blizzard should just do is add our BTags underneath our characters, then there is no way of hiding fully without wasting money on creating an entire new account, and having a sub to post on the forums.

7 Likes

I mean they might, they just won’t do it your way. Shrug.

For somebody without much of a clue about anything, you seem to think you know quite a lot.

6 Likes

Well I know they won’t get anything out of cleaning out the forums money wise.

Pretty safe bet for me to make.

When you read what you just wrote, does it make sense to you?

2 Likes

I mean what benefit does Blizzard get out of cleaning up the forums, if they did everything you wanted to the letter?

the new forum changes are whatever, i dont get the share quote crap and im not of fan of blurry spoiler, prefer the box. as for btags and whatever else and the like. not sure why anyone is disappointed when blizz has already said its much harder to work with than these pointless changes. hopes got up for nothing lol.

1 Like

They’ll keep asking for it…and they’ll keep blaming me for not getting it.

Probably not, since everyone but you seems to know you don’t really have any more pull or sway over anything.

1 Like

Is picking fights with me really going to go anywhere?

My stance won’t change, it won’t make Blizzard turn on a dime and the forums remain ever account-wide ignoreless.

Nobody cares. Get over yourself.

2 Likes

Just don’t poke the bear and I won’t have to restate my stance.

I don’t like the way they have the PC character selection it looks awful.

This is cool to have for spoilers

Because

Not everyone uses this function to hide spoilers.

But, meh we’ll see what happens in the summer.

I think the account wide ignore will take a little longer if it does happen.

1 Like

Are we now flagging people that laugh at the laughable little fox bear?

Apologies Ard, It was not my intention to refer to you by your dead-race.

5 Likes

3 Likes

Are you under the mistaken impression that this is a democracy on this forum??
Because the only vote that matters is that of the powers that be over at Blizzard.

2 Likes

crossing fingers that the sneaky forum changes might be a sign of things to come…

4 Likes