Can we get account wide ignore?

Since we are getting a whole new revamp system in game, I hope Blizzard does the same with the forums and gives us account wide ignore and everything else (including account wide mutes).

10 Likes

Nah.

Between focus being poured between forums and game, I’d rather they just put it all in the game.

After all the forums are largely redundant.

Maybe we should have a vote. Settle the issue once and for all.

Blizzard should just add our BTags under our avatars so we can still use our characters as something to role-play with, while making certain things such as mass flagging using alts or using alts to bypass ignores impossible.

11 Likes

Then they can make the ignore a choice: ignore character, or ignore tag.

Ignore is already a choice. You choose if you want to ignore someone.

5 Likes

Daily support for account-wide all the things.

8 Likes

Also add a ignore icon between the flag and bookmark icons, this way it’s easier for people to know how to do an ignore.

9 Likes

This.

The forum has been in desperate need of a one-click ignore since the beginning.

11 Likes

we basically did already lol

6 Likes

So much agreeing with this too. Having it in a more convenient location will help with ignoring people.

7 Likes

They should also publish a counter of how many people ignore individuals. Would help people avoid interacting with troublemakers.

I don’t really see a positive benefit to adding a name-and-shame aspect to it. It’s fine to just put the ability of individuals to cultivate their own experience on the forums according to whatever criteria they want to use instead.

8 Likes

Hmmm, nah, disagree with this. Because honestly, everyone ignores people for all different reasons to even no reason at all. And adding a counter wouldn’t help with defining between who is causing trouble on the forums and who isn’t.

7 Likes

I prefer people make their own judgments on people it’s much better that way, I mean lets be real here if someone is shady, rude, troller, harasser, etc. most everyone will come to that same conclusion in the end anyway so no need to point the finger.

12 Likes

No because that would come off looking like a concentrated effort to silence a person .

Just let people individually ignore other people and if multiple people ignore a person that is their own business.

Just because we don’t agree with some people doesn’t mean they don’t have the right to be heard by those that choose to listen to them .

9 Likes

Just dropping in to show support for account wide ignores, likes, and flags. Hope everyone has an amazing day.

8 Likes

Daily support for:

• :white_check_mark: Account wide ignores
  • :white_check_mark: Account wide likes
  • :white_check_mark: Account wide flags
  • :white_check_mark: Account wide trust levels
  • :white_check_mark: Account wide total post count
11 Likes

Yes… all this! I support all that!

11 Likes

Seems the forums got another recent update, but still no account wide ignores :frowning:

Daily support for account wide ignores/flags/likes/trust levels/total post count?

10 Likes

Looks like they’ve also removed the ‘View Profile’ button from the avatar mouseover (it’s still available from the user’s activity page). So much for the theory that Blizzard isn’t willing to tweak the forums for, you know… ‘reasons’.

7 Likes