Can we get account wide ignore?

I still didn’t get to ask the Taco Bot what part of the Vulpera should go on a Taco :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

But you can’t prove you’re not.

1 Like

I disagree.

Just a taste of what the wider community thinks of Blizzard without their lens to screen it.

2 Likes

You can disagree all you want, but the proof is there that it was mostly BS reviews. Fuzz linked it earlier. Just under your post about laughable Steam reviews. Sooo…proof is there for that one, your move. It’s like arguing with a Flat Earther, I swear.

4 Likes

i wouldnt continue to argue with someone that is vehemently against my own personal opinion.

you’d think some of you folks could do that here, but here we are…1+ yr later lol

1 Like

They’d still have been able to ignore you one toon at a time. You alt-hopping to avoid that is the actual problem.

7 Likes

You are you, I am me. Who people ignore/interact with is really their business, isn’t it?

2 Likes

It’s a pretty solid illustration of how their whole paranoia about coordinated ignores is just fiction though.

6 Likes

then sounds quite silly that youre advocating for account wide ignores when you cant even ignore one dude as it is. all in all there’s only been like maybe 3 ppl that are really against it. not that many people are so idky you keep harassing him lol.

2 Likes

You know what’s funny? I feel like I should ignore you more than Ard. While Ard is mildly annoying, I don’t have any real anger for them. Their reasoning is incredibly flawed, and what I have done is point out where it was. It is up to them to go for reason. You, however, are trying to tell me who I should and shouldn’t ignore. That does, however, irk me. And not in the funny way that Ard does. It is just irking. Ard at least entertains.

So yeah. Think I’m done with you.

4 Likes

you’ve been pointing it out for a year and his stance has not changed.
im just curious why you guys keep racing the circuit with him. just curious but alright take care
(tho i know very well im not actually on your ignore lol.)

1 Like

Seriously wish that the notification wasn’t there when someone I ignored posts here.

It’s not like people are specifically asking to ignore his account. He’s less problematic than the folks this would actually be useful for IMO.

3 Likes

Exactly. I HAD Ard on my ignore list up until 2 days ago now. I discovered there were people far worse than them and that they at least gave me some form of amusement.

1 Like

not even sure if we are on the same planet as them

4 Likes

Ok did the fox and undead mage get together and spawn a velf mage because it looks like reading a combination of both of them in one post

3 Likes

Nah. Didn’t you hear? That mage is a 70 year old that was supposedly in a coma 20 years ago. Which I don’t buy even for the briefest of seconds.

2 Likes

Daily support for account wide ignores, flags, likes, trust levels, and total post count. Lets all be one person with one account.

7 Likes

I got another toon that I used to post on that has I think 10k posts… I think.

Add another 10k posts to the fuzz collection lol I used to post on Dingringding and was quite aggressive…

3 Likes

This is the character.

waves

Oh it was only 2k posts.

5 Likes