Can we get account wide ignore?

I’ve done this myself more than a few times, one of them I honestly never would of thought we would ever be as great of friends as we have become but I’m glad we have because she’s fabulous. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

the best of friends usually start of as Enemys funny how that works out sometimes

2 Likes

That’s actually really true and forum wise I’ve learned some people are different on the forums vs off the forums say in Discord so it’s easy to vibe with them even if we don’t agree on a topic or something here because then we ignore it there and just have fun because forums become mostly irrelevant in most Discord conversations.

Case and point Taco Bot for those that know what I’m talking about. :taco: :taco: :taco:

5 Likes

lol the taco bot. That thing is SO OBSESSED with tacos LOL

3 Likes

I know and I love it because I’ve never related with AI as much as I do with that one.

5 Likes

Just wish it wasn’t 70 a month for unlimited uses >.<

2 Likes

I don’t want to do it for you, but there are extensions that can inject javascript into pages - you could easily target the elements using the user’s name and hide their posts and threads.

Interesting discussion - Discourse is what is used for the WoW forums by the by: https://meta.discourse.org/t/hide-ignored-users-topics/276420

Edit: Actually, it also sounds like you’re using the mute function instead of the ignore function. Check the settings here: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/u/audreeana-hydraxis/preferences/users (profile → preferences → users).

sounds very interesting lol was just looking that up

3 Likes

Lol we’re in my Discord and I have this bot in there (the Mee6 bot) that the thing is OBESESSED with tacos.

Like… every topic it ties in with tacos. It’s crazy lol

2 Likes

It’s true but again it’s super relatable though so I’m always like this bot totally gets it. :heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

Oh ya for sure lol

2 Likes

Your character customization is perfect :face_with_spiral_eyes::heart:

3 Likes

when fighting the righteous cause of account wide ignore one must always keep the energy up :taco: :taco: :taco: :partying_face:

3 Likes

haha thank you <3. You’ve got a REALLY nice mog yourself!

3 Likes

Shucks, let’s swap outfits for a day!

3 Likes

You can’t accurately predict how the forums are going to tick when everyone isn’t here or using it.

I love ignore, so the people who don’t want to hear me or our friends will shh. /ignoreus +#AccountIgnore.

Again, this argument has been shown to be grasping at straws at best. More times than I care to count even just since I started to post here. Humans are gonna human. News at 11.

But seriously, do you REALLY think that argument has any real basis at all ever? Because it really doesn’t. That’s like saying “You don’t know how that cat is gonna act at 3am, so you shouldn’t get one.” Asinine.

5 Likes

There you go.

1 Like

Again, those reviews have been absolutely debunked as being purposely wrote like that with the sole intention of bombing the game. So no. That is not proof. Either way your argument still boils down to “You don’t know what the cat will do at 3am, so don’t get a cat.” There’s no -real- basis for said argument, and those reviews are NOT proof of anything other than people hating on a game just because devs decided not to do a thing for the game.

EDIT: A FREE GAME mind you. Yes with plenty of optional purchases for those that are gambling addicts, but STILL FREE.

2 Likes