Can we get account wide ignore?

And, again, that’s your choice on how you want to interact with others.

I put spammy topics on ignore and or mute it if I don’t want to interact with it. If folks want customizations? Ok great but if someone alt hops to bypass flags and ignores then I’m getting annoyed and probably won’t listen.

It’s like this telemarketer that keeps calling me. I report it. I block it. I send it to the FCC or w/e with the do not call list report.

They spoof the number and keep calling. Whatever they were selling I’m not interested in now PURELY due to annoyance.

2 Likes
1 Like

I just have my opinion and that’s it.

No more, no less.

I’m not hearing a denial there. See? You do support it secretly.

Mate this discussion is constantly just blowing out of proportion.

One can grow tired of it.

true. oh well carry on. no new friends from old enemies for you by golly.

You know what stops that from happening? Account-wide ignores. Can’t blow out of proportion when you can’t see it.

1 Like

No it won’t.

Dude has 8% of all the posts here. When compared to the amount of participants, he either supports it or is very threatened by it.

4 Likes

Oh I’ve made some friends from old enemies and or taken folks off ignore before :stuck_out_tongue:

It was just… the spam. Like I want a button that’s one and done so I don’t have to keep pressing it like the telemarketer.

it’s like OK NO SPAM THAT’S ENOUGH!

3 Likes

excuse me but i just gotta do this - white knighting reciprocated

i dont. hehe!

Do what now?

I think the thread will break before I change my mind at this rate.

…what? :dracthyr_a1:

What is that even supposed to mean?

1 Like

I am so confused right now.

yesterday someone accused him of white knighting for me because when someone told me no one cares about me, he said, i care.

so i reciprocated

I remember Sosari’s thread. At the very least, I admire your commitment.

I think I see?

Just uh… well you do you then lol

just being friendly as i can be

You’re like one of those people that can be presented with hard evidence that the so-called Egyptian hieroglyphs in Australia are super fake, but still go “Nuh uh! Them’s real! My buddy Billy said so!”

1 Like