Can we get account wide ignore?

You can’t prove that for the entire forum.

Which torpedoes your entire perspective.

this happened to me last night. i kept receiving notifications from this thread.

doh someone took away my trust level just from posting in this thread

Where’s even the tiniest shred of something that vaguely resembles evidence that might possibly support your claim that people do?

After all, you’re the one making the claim that people do that, so the burden of proof is on you.

5 Likes

We are interacting and ignored posts get hidden due to how this forum thread is set up.

Therefore… not everyone is on ignore!

oof

Na the account wide trust level was fixed and A LOT of folks lost it. There’s another thread… somewhere about it.

That you can’t prove that it isn’t the case.

Though again I should remind you that this isn’t a court of law or parliament.

If everyone had to dish out evidence for every claim then no one would bother posting.

That was an unrelated bug fix, if you lost TL3 with that, it means you didn’t actually qualify for it, and weren’t supposed to have it to begin with.

You two are interacting.

Therefore, you two do not have each other on ignore.

So not EVERYONE (which you two are in the collective everyone) has each other on ignore.

4 Likes

Should never expect interaction. I know I’m not important enough that everyone I reply to needs to read it or respond and I don’t think that it’s “LoL eVaDiNg mY aRgUmEnT” if they don’t.

1 Like

Neither can you prove that you aren’t actually bobby kotic just trying to generate attention on the game.

1 Like

You don’t need to convince other players. If you’ve found a bug, report it in the Big Report forum. If you have a suggestion that you think will improve the game, there’s an in- game suggestion box.

2 Likes

No one can prove that I’m the Easter Bunny.

He does that from time to time.

Hasn’t he walked out of the company?

Pretty sure hes got nothing to do with Blizzard anymore.

I have pictures Fuzz. The Eggs Fuzz…the eggs. :dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

2 Likes

I don’t know, why don’t you tell us whether or not you’ve left?

Glares at the demon hunter

We do not speak of the eggs. Someone turned me into a boomkin and I was NOT happy about that!

:dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

I thought I had to go to the bathroom. No… to my shock… it was an egg!

1 Like

If I was Bobby Kotic I wouldn’t be here.

I’m just here pointing out that account-wide ignores aren’t flawless in the wider space of the WoW forums.

But at least I don’t have to do this:

Puts T virus on ignore

And then…

Puts T virus on ignore

And then…

NO AND THEN!

2 Likes

But you’ve provided no hard proof that you aren’t Bobby, so you can drop the act.

2 Likes

My identity hasn’t got anything to do with account-wide ignores.