Can we get account wide ignore?

It’s been happening to me as well. I receive notifications of replies after I’ve already read them…

Started happening a few days ago.

1 Like

I can’t wait for his response to it. I mean, I’ll never see it thankfully, but I can’t wait to see it quoted xD

1 Like

Yes we can. They will use it to ignore people and not 1/160 of the characters they might have. That’s it.

2 Likes

Except those forums aren’t directly linked to WoW.

The only reason he’s so against it is he is one of those that will use other characters to get around an ignore here. He’s scared of not getting attention.

3 Likes

I mean I already did explain it but not alot of pro-supporters like it so they make up their own.

You are not in any position to act like other people are making stuff up.

4 Likes

It caused an entire bad tier for hunters to be voted on for season 4. I know you’re just having fun playing your trolling part, but the forum poll actually will impact gameplay and it’s dumb as hell that they allowed it to happen.

3 Likes

LMFAO! Did he really dare say something about sockpuppeting being disruptive, when he’s like…the biggest culprit? AHAHAHAHAHAH

2 Likes

well more like saying people are exaggerating how much of it there is

2 Likes

I mean the burden of proof is on you to prove how it will be “divisive” it is, you have every other forum on the internet to look for proof.

But like we all have said, people can block you for literally any reason or no reason at all.

You can ignore me all you want, thats fine by me, I’m not stopping you.

Its not your place to police on how people curate their ignores, neither should blizzard.

5 Likes

Mistakes have been made before.

I am still adamant that these proposed changes will do little to improve the forums overall quality.

Half-tempted to take him off ignore just to see what inane thing he posted after this. Only because there is a little blue 1 next to the thread and it’s bugging me that it won’t go away lol.

3 Likes

It does now since you added a reply so yay and thanks. :yum: :yum: :yum:

4 Likes

You are very welcome lol

3 Likes

But it will 100% fix the one problem that it is being requested to fix.

2 Likes

We will see.

If we ever do.

But don’t you know?! Ignoring someone is somehow harassing them! /s

3 Likes

I know, how dare we interfere with their right to a captive audience.

3 Likes

For the record I’m not making you press that reply button.