Can we get account wide ignore?

I actually surprisingly like seeing the new posts alerts on here… and then coming in and not being able to see any new posts ^w^

More QoL tweaks like this Blizz

2 Likes

Also, I’d like to know where you got 95% of people on the forums would ignore every MVP.

4 Likes

From the same place Arfmcclown gets their things. From TrustMeBro™.

10 Likes

Daily support for account wide ignore, likes, Trust levels, and post counts!

3 Likes

Conversely what’s your guarantee that account-wide ignores won’t be used to say, ignore all MVPs?

Or block people based on their raid achievements, having AOTC achievement or a M+ score?

I am weirdly surprised that this thread is still up and active.

I don’t know why I am surprised. But I am. Happy Tuesday, all.

1 Like

It will be up until we have the account-wide things all other blizzard forums have.

You can’t ignore me, I’m too cute.

(But I do agree with you.)

1 Like

Nothing is stopping anyone from ignoring an MVP. It isn’t exactly against the rules to ignore an MVP.

One again, and here, let me put it into nice big letters for you to read:

Anyone can ignore anyone for any reason to no reason at all!

Hey, if people want to ignore me for having a low M+ score, then go straight for it. I don’t care. Because as I said, anyone can ignore anyone for any to no reason at all.

I can chose to ignore you for playing a fox. After all, I have every right too, if I wish to do so.

7 Likes

…so you’re not aware of how divisive that is?

Honestly? I may be tooting my own horn here, but I can usually recognize someones writing style and lexicon even if they are arguing two different things on an alt and a main to be a troll.

As a Certified Internet Veteran™, I know that most forum moderation tools can be used in malicious ways, including something like an Account Wide ignore.

There is nothing divisive about ignoring people.

6 Likes

I’d disagree.

Someone could say clouds exist and you’d disagree with that as well

4 Likes

Nothings perfect.

How dare you suggest clouds exist! I’ll have you know they’re just a conspiracy perpetuated by big sky.

8 Likes

Disagree all you want.

In the end, you don’t have any facts to put onto the table in regards to ignoring someone.

3 Likes

In regards to my queries you have nothing either. Shrug

Ahhh…so glad I can’t see the clown’s posts anymore. Thank you thread for reaching 10k+ posts.

8 Likes

Pff big sky doesn’t exist, you’re just being paranoid

:lying_face:

1 Like