Can we get account wide ignore?

Oh, I have plenty, especially the part where you or anyone else shouldn’t be using alts to bypass someones ignore list.

2 Likes

That has nothing to do with users using an account-wide ignore outside what you think it should be used for.

I thought the sun was a myth.

1 Like

Ard, stop it. We all know you want to witch hunt others. You even admitted to it when you’re the only one bringing it up.

You don’t get to decide on who gets to see what.

3 Likes

If society didn’t have any bad eggs then I wouldn’t have a point.

Alas that isn’t the case.

And thats why we should be able to ignore em

I knew ol ardy would come around

1 Like

How dare you insult Mr. Blue Sky.

1 Like

He is incapable of stopping himself from being…well a clown. That’s why I put him on ignore, and again, I am so glad when a thread hits 10k posts it just hides them completely from me.

6 Likes

You can try but they’ll just find a way around it or weaponize it in another way.

Not sure how they’ll weaponize being ignored

But the only way around would be buying another account, so its a great money making method for blizzard so even more motivation to do it

That is where they are now. And that is where they belong.

Honestly, can we stop insulting the clowns though. Clowns are funny. The fox isn’t.

1 Like

I doubt the forums are that large of a priority.

But think of all the money they’ll make off people buying new accounts

Since that’s apparently what you think will happen

Well we’d have to see if and or what Blizzard comes up with as they often put their own spin on it.

Sure, like what

Give examples of the spin

I don’t work at Blizzard.

Though I know whatever they do will ultimately fail to do much of anything.

They’d probably say scroll up a few hundred post.

1 Like

Ah so you have no actual answers except paranoia

Should talk to something about that cuz all your words are nothing but your own imagination of what could happen and have 0 basis in reality

Have a good one

4 Likes

I mean you have no evidence that people wouldn’t misuse account-wide ignores. Shrug.

Cuz there is no way to mis-use it, all your stories are nothing

People are allowed to ignore people for whatever reason they want, and you hate that

5 Likes