Can we get account wide ignore?

They may not consider it an issue. shrug

Whoever runs this show just isn’t as passionately attached to the forums.

They’ve already said they do.

6 Likes

Is this the soon quote?

among others.

And yes, I know, you like to pretend that it doesn’t count that blizzard employees have confirmed it is something they’re working on but that it takes time because gasp, a not-critical to sales aspect of a business doesn’t just change overnight.

3 Likes

I mean some day you’re going to have to ask how much that word is worth as time flies by.

More than yours. WAY more than yours.

3 Likes

Guess will see.

Well, for the if the higher ups will give the go ahead is still to be seen.

However, it’s not at all in question that the mods see these things as a problem.

2 Likes

You guys know you’ll never get anything from the fox. He is looking for any excuse to continue with sockpuppeting.

5 Likes

Anyone else feel like Tarrok is arguing with a ghost as we have Arfmcclod on ignore and are not seeing his posts?

Maybe he should change his name to Lambchop then, considering the “song” he does is as bad, if bot worse then 'THE song that Doesn’t End"

3 Likes

What?

8 Likes

Sealion’s gonna sealion.

3 Likes

I like Arfmcclown better. It’s more…fitting.

3 Likes

eh, clowns at least have the ability to be funny, he does not, at least not anymore.

4 Likes

All there facts are 100% verified by Trust Me Bro.

1 Like

What it all comes back to.

1 Like

Yeah. Also, what does repeatedly saying that “I’m going to ignore all currently obvious problem” and nothing else add to the discussion?

Are we at the point where it’s just spam yet?

1 Like

I knew you couldn’t stay away for more than a day or so…

So, you don’t actually have a cogent reason to be against account-wide ignore. You’re just being contrary for the sake of being contrary.

Based on what, exactly?

No, we really aren’t.

2 Likes

If you remember my very first post, which I won’t be linking again since some posters think it’ll be spamming the forums need more moderation, updating the system tools will not be enough and at minimum will require a full forum wipe with new rules that for example bans users for bringing up negative user history.

Check my very first post, I linked it about 50-posts back and its about 200 replies in from the start.

Any other argument will likely be routed back here anyway.

Lol did you unignore him just to see what nonsense he’s yakking on about?