Can we get account wide ignore?

But you are the one whot thinks this is all made up. If you don’t believe me, why don’t you go ask Blizzard. Why not ask the members of the CS in the CS forums. Why not ask others who have been actioned for it as well.

2 Likes

Is it really a call out if you are pointing out someone that has been on other people’s ignore and has switched toons to bypass said ignore .

I’d say yes since it encourages witch hunting behavior, regardless of you thinking its justified or not.

4 Likes

I’m not that interested. I know what a call out is and isn’t. I understand how the rules work here, which is why I am still here.

This sums it up.

2 Likes

The only one who witch hunts here Ard, is yourself. You even admitted to it when you keep using it as an excuse to be against anything that can improve the forums.

So, you call what I posted made up, but yet, you rather not cite anything to prove it is made up? Hmmm, guess it is time to stop with the pot meet kettle Kiper.

And I’m here too. But yet, this proves exactly what?

6 Likes

You can’t cite something that is made up, if I wanted to cite your made up rules I’d have to make up some rules. lol I’m astonished you even said that.

2 Likes

3 Likes

You’re the one here claiming it is made up, but yet, you won’t prove it is made up.

3 Likes

That isn’t true but I’m not going to cite references as it would encourage witch hunting.

2 Likes

You want me to cite something that is made up, that’s not how a citation works. You should have learned this in middle school.

2 Likes

Yeah, don’t want to change things up any

3 Likes

Doesn’t matter what you can or can’t prove.

Witch hunting anyone isn’t a good thing. Entices others to do similar behavior or worse.

2 Likes

Notice how according to them that witch hunting is bad but somehow stalking and harassing isn’t when people jump from character to character to bypass ignores.

Like legit I’d see the stalking and harassing as the bad one because if someone ignores you they ignore you for a reason and don’t want to communicate with you further so that speaks volumes to me.

6 Likes

4 Likes

I know. We want to just ignore people, and not see any of there toons, and that is bad to them. But they want to switch alts to bypass the ignores to troll and sockpuppet, and that isn’t bad.

They just don’t make any sense.

4 Likes

Ok, here you go, since you won’t even cite it to prove me wrong, I went and asked, and I was wrong on one thing. All call outs are bad, and as result, falls under as harassment/trolling.

Next time, if you’re going to call someone wrong, cite the sources too.

4 Likes

You could’ve asked in the CS forums. It is not hard to create a thread, considering you’re just following people around to troll the forums.

Selective quoting much?

6 Likes

I wouldn’t feed the trolls, they get a kick out of derailing threads.

7 Likes

Yeah, good point. time to bring the thread back with account wide ignores support.

8 Likes

It does not, Good Lord…

3 Likes