Can we get account wide ignore?

Technically you rolled in with bad info and started it.

Either way it shows that pro-supporters for account-wide ignores don’t have all the answers.

2 Likes

Don’t feed them anymore attention.

5 Likes

You are REALLY gonna talk smack about someone with supposed ‘bad info’, really?

9 Likes

Frankly why people have Kiper or Arfmclown off ignore is beyond me. Both are almost always trolling. From what I can tell a good 80% of the time they post anything ever.

6 Likes

Because both use alts to bypass ignores.

3 Likes

Oh I know. Both are, again, posterchildren as to why we really do need this feature.

4 Likes

No one should be taking disciplinary actions into their own hands, particularly when they have a personal stake in it or against someone they dislike for whatever reason.

1 Like

It took you that long to type up something that isn’t even remotely worthwhile? Come on, clown. Get better. We have the right to ignore who we choose, when we choose.

7 Likes

Good thing no one is, or is asking to.

Although I will note you have at times advocated for rule changes that would silence people from talking about things you don’t want them to.

9 Likes

Which leads back to arguing why you should be allowed to arbitrate behavioral changes through those discussions.

What “disciplinary action” are you rambling on about. Last I heard, being ignored on the forums has no impact on your ability to make a post. Being reported for trolling does, but that not “being ignored”

4 Likes

Who is doing that?

People just want to curate their forum experience in a way that doesn’t effect anyone but themselves.

6 Likes

Can’t discuss due to callouts.

1 Like

Fine, fine.

How are people asking to be able to arbitrate behavioral changes by asking for improvements to the currently flawed ignore system?

2 Likes

You know only Blizzard can take disciplinary actions against anyone on the forums. Not you, or anyone else.

You seriously need to stop making things up.

5 Likes

In a round about way users could effectively silence users by coordinating their account-wide ignores.

1 Like

If they are false flagging though wouldn’t the mods see that and go accordingly? Also who would go through that much effort???

1 Like

So your same old nothing.

People aren’t asking to force other people to change. You’re just throwing up made up situations that never happen in other forums with the type of setup being asked for and pretending there’s any evidence it could happen.

4 Likes

Somebody massed flagged me a month back.

And unified accounts would make that harder to do.

4 Likes