Can we get account wide ignore?

Daily bump for account-wide ignore. Please hurry with it, Blizzard.

5 Likes

Daily :purple_heart: for account wide ignores, likes, flags, trust levels and total post count.

6 Likes

Daily love for account-wide ignores

6 Likes

Every time I see or hear thread bump. I thing this old Disney short…

Oh boy it’s almost 10k posts, soon Blizzard will crown me king of the account wide ignores

2 Likes

this still going?

I’m doing my part…

2 Likes

I’ll take an order of Ignores, Make it account wide. It’s a cheat day :dracthyr_crylaugh:

3 Likes

Or they’ll just ignore it

Blizzard has been watching this thread, we had some “pruning” done a few days ago. Would have been easier to 404 it, but it’s looking like they want to keep the discussion going.

2 Likes

No, I demand to be king

1 Like

People do not just come off your ignore list unless you manually take them off. If you want to see if someone is, check their achievements and pet/mount collection.

Wait. Don’t the forum options give you time frames by which people will do exactly that?

You can, but you, yourself have to select that. It’s not like the system decided to take it off as some imply.

I do not know what that poster saw in the person he was talking to. Yes, we have a sock puppet issue on these forums but if you want to be sure if someone is, check their achievments, pet/mount collection, PVP rank. Unless the person bought a separate account on a separate email, they’ll match.

There are other ways to detect people outside of this as I explained elsewhere.

3 Likes

You are free to mute the thread if you wish to never see it again.

2 Likes

This will continue to go on until the feature is added. Get comfy.

1 Like

Thread needs more Mel Brooks.

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like