Can we get account wide ignore?

True but with account wide ignores it would be less of a problem

If they create a new account ignore it .
Lot easier to ignore one big account then it is ro ignore 160 individual ones per person

2 Likes

Creating a new account costs money, trolls will only go so far with this cost.

Account wide ignores are the way to stop sockpuppet posting.

6 Likes

The definition of a empty calorie.

That you have no clue what you are talking about and really should stop with the amateur hour sociology before someone comes along and really humiliates your wildly inaccurate delusional ramblings.

You need a new life coach…

Yet… you, by your own statements, have done so.

Which allowing people to completely block the account from interacting with them until they choose to allow it to interact with them again is what is being asked for. Yet… you want to wax on and on about how you are being censored, oppressed, discriminated against, victimized, and blah, blah, blah. The only person doing this to you… is yourself.
Period. Full Stop. E.O.D.

4 Likes

Yeah, that is a fact. Sad story that does happen that shouldn’t be happening. Hopefully Blizzard will pull through with account wide ignores.

4 Likes

According to the blue post, it is working as stated by blocking the battle.net account from the character that created the block.

With that said, I would rather it block the entire account from my entire account, not just one character. Since it blocks their Battle.net account, why not have it blocked from my battle.net account?

5 Likes

Improving the forum experience, objectively what is being asked for is a very narrow set of criteria which can be remedied in other ways and is neither an issue that is crippling the current workings of the forum.

So, what other way is there to get an ignore to ignore a person and not just have to play whack-a-mole with the effectively infinite profiles they can effortlessly swap to?

5 Likes

Well they could shut the forum down.

That’d be the easiest, cheapest solution.

And that’s really what you’re advocating for? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Its the nuclear option though I’d bet it isn’t off the table.

Thing is that block of the other person’s battlenet account per each of your toons is an in game feature. Thus thread is about account wide ignores for the forums like Blizz’s other forums.

They do however need to make it so once a person blocks on one toon in game all of their toons have also blocked

2 Likes

And like that, any and all opinions you have here, have been made completely invalid to me. Going to the most extreme thing is asinine. But not much else to expect from the most miserable person on the forums.

11 Likes

Costs came up as being an issue for any potential change so its a factor to be aware of.

So, let me get this straight:

You’re against account wide ignores because you’re afraid that eventually, the World of Warcraft forums will eventually end, so you want to spend every moment possible trolling and sockpuppeting the forums?

Am I saying this right?

3 Likes

No I posted my first post earlier.

You can scroll back up and read it, about 200 replies in.

Yes. Arfmclown has a history of throwing temper tantrums and railing against the forums whenever one of his troll threads gets flagged down and he gets a vacation.

It’s why most of the regulars have him ignored already.

10 Likes

Ard, you haven’t made one valid reason to why having an account wide ignore. All I’ve seen from you is things you think people will do, which defeats the purpose of an ignore in the first place. You acted like this in the BTag threads, you’ve acted like this in this thread.

Your excuses are excuses, not valid reasons. Your feelings are not valid reasons.

5 Likes

If I want to be against forum changes then nothings stopping me.

Right, but you have not posted one reason as to why you think these changes are a bad idea. All you have done is trolled this entire thread. All 710 post.

4 Likes

To be fair, people have engaged with him every step of the way.

2 Likes