Can we get account wide ignore?

My first broom was a whisk broom. That does not screw off and is currently in the garage. The kitchen broom is newer at only 20 years old and I have now learned that if I take off the cover over the top of the broom part, it DOES screw off. So, now I have a longer pole if needed.

Edit - I also now know how dusty it was under the broom top cover and I want to go grab dish soap and wash the broom. That will probably happen during a sunny day I can put it out to dry.

1 Like

@Mirasol…

Couple last tips, related to “don’t rush it”…

Don’t move the roller too fast, or it will spray a cloud of paint mist all over what ever is underneath, including you.

Also don’t put too much on the roller, or it’ll drip all over. They don’t hold onto paint as well as some brushes.

Good luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

EDIT: oops wrong name, sorry! :woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

You know what a broom and Account Wide Ignore have in common? The ability to get the garbage out of our sight.

6 Likes

Glad you found something. Speaking of which, I remember when my partner tried to repaint the outside of his house, and he tried using a mop, because he couldn’t find a roller or a paint brush.

Why didn’t they think of this when they scrapped the old forum,

The old forum I admit I stopped using you due to the fact people would call out my alts that would mysteriously disappear when they ignored my main forum alt

For someone to be against the idea, you sure do love keeping this thread alive. Am I hinting you actually do support the idea of account wide ignores, and you’re just trolling everyone into thinking you don’t?

6 Likes

Um well I do have the Double Agent achievement…

But I can assure you I am in fact insane enough to believe what I am saying,

I am against anything that would threaten my privacy in anyway shape or form.

People online can be bullies so they should have as few rights to known things as possible.

Your privacy is your personal information.

Your characters are not privacy.

5 Likes

Yeah but…

When people call out my other alts, I don’t like it.

Then report and ignore. It is the 2 most powerful tools you have. Let Blizzard deal with people if you think they’re harassing you and name-shaming you.

1 Like

I have nothing else to do

1 Like

Just went ahead with the quiet part out loud, I see.

3 Likes

How is being ignored a violation of privacy?

9 Likes

Now, and stop me if this is too big brain here, but if you didn’t post as those alts, people wouldn’t mention that they were your characters…

3 Likes

How does communicating that do anything but escalate tensions between you and the player you can’t stop replying to?

because not having people’s attention is the closet they’ll ever come to experiencing the equivalence of harassment

2 Likes

… how did it turn out?

2 Likes

I’m interested to find out the answer to this as well, lol.

3 Likes

Who are you talking to, specifically?

In other shocking news, water is wet and grass is green.

1 Like

Based solely on an attempt I made once to mop the ceiling of my apartment in college after 2 of my roommates got drunk and started throwing all the half empty beer cans they left around at each other, I’m gonna guess not well.

2 Likes