Can we get account wide ignore?

There are no cons, unless you’re a person who enjoys completely unchecked trolling and are afraid that will be taken away from you. You have some of the worst takes I’ve ever seen on this forum, which is impressive.

8 Likes

That’s a lot of words to basically repeat this:

4 Likes

they do as they have specifically posted on this character and some others as well

5 Likes

That probably has more to do with the language (yes, even abbreviated it’s against Bliz terms) than your simply posting.

2 Likes

This last-second 30 minutes till class stream of consciousness English report has more to do with the price of rutabagas in Toledo than Btags and account wide ignores.

Which we need.

6 Likes

Well right now it’s almost Christmas Day, so happy to agree to disagree on this whole issue for now,

Christmas to me is a time to put differences aside and to try to be decent and forgiving to people so…will resume this conversation after then maybe.

I made the mistake of engaging in a flame war once on the forum in xmas day in the past, won’t be making that same mistake again.

Here to lend my support to account-wide ignore, and hopefully Battletags.

8 Likes

Must be awful lonely for you all by yourself on that side of the ‘debate’. Wonder how long the fox’s posting privileges have been suspended for… :thinking:

What does the fox say? Nothing for the last couple weeks.

5 Likes

With war bands and delves coming up, in TWW we might be seeing a forum rehaul and get one identity, which is really needed. Getting tired of classic characters trolling the retail forums.

Judging by the road map it could be between spring and summer for some change.

We don’t need to see a 2-10 year old threads (most of the time its a character with 1 post who necros just for fun and dares mods to do something about it) anyways the forums reboot is a good idea after a certain amount of time has passed especially when big charges to.the game like next expansion happens.

Hopefully account wide ignore coming soon.

6 Likes

They will be back one day.

How do you know he’s banned? :thinking:
Some of you guys said he was both me and Lilthia, he never left according to some of you lmao.

1 Like

Please dont

Make it your christmas gift to the thread, so we don’t need more pages from your manifesto about how the world wronged you and you should be allowed to do whatever you want

9 Likes

Yes.

5 Likes

To quote Ronald Reagan.

Mr. Gorbachev tear down this wall or at least do what is impossible for you and make a tdlr for it that makes sense to actual intelligent humans.

2 Likes

On on that post, in a simple sentence that a child can understand, I am saying that when you put all your eggs in one basket, it can be bad, but throwing your eggs all over the garden where they are hard to find is also bad.

That’s the short version of what I meant.

Can I get a hallelujah!?!

7 Likes

Own my own business with 1 employee and live in an area where the closest neighbor is .5 mile from me…

Doesn’t have anything to do with this topic so what’s your sockpuppet point?

Still would like to ignore all of one persons posts no matter what BS level 10, 11 or 58 character they jump on…

3 Likes

I didn’t think it possible from you, but that makes even less sense.

13 Likes

Or maybe both?

2 Likes

Im genuinely impressed by their ability to absolutely butcher a metaphor so it makes 0 sense tbh

5 Likes