Can we get account wide ignore?

Should probably just stop coming instead of regularly bumping it and posting clips from your manifesto about how the entire world wronged you and how you should be allowed to say/do whatever you want with 0 consequences

8 Likes

I put ALL elves on ignore. All my friends know if you want to talk to Sumwun, don’t message him on your Elf. Yea, now I’m slightly unpopular because people are forced to switch toons to talk with me, but that’s the price you pay for rolling an Elf.

1 Like

Based knife-ear hater.

1 Like

Then by definition it’s not an echo chamber

8 Likes

Makes sense. Once the trolls go quiet, so does the mess they cause…

10 Likes

And in entirely expected fashion, the bumps of those against the idea end up… giving us supporting cause for it.

6 Likes

If we bump the thread with updated requests for account-wide ignore, we get accused of “spamming”.

People come back here when there’s stuff to argue over. Thanks a bunch for doing your part to make sure the thread stays on the first page! :saluting_face:

4 Likes

It’s not so much an echo chamber when they are here but more of a gale force wind sound being generated in the empty cavern between their ears .

4 Likes

This thread is like one of the rare science experiments that sometimes gets forgotten in the back of the fridge. I only come back here to pop the lid and remind myself why I don’t open it very often.

2 Likes

I haz a sad. The one I really miss hasn’t chimed in. I wonder if he doesn’t want to (yeah, right :wink:), or if he can’t.

3 Likes

Ooooo Teufelgott has a crush?!?

1 Like

bad actors make a mess, others call them out on it.

That’s… how that works.

8 Likes

Ganymede Rock Lobsters, you’ll never get them out.

2 Likes

There’s at least one way…

4 Likes

Also a handy way to get rid of pesky Cylons!

2 Likes

yawns

Went away for awhile. What did I miss?

Aside from apparently getting flagged at some point and blizz unflagging the post.

Support for btags and account wide ignores!

8 Likes

4 Likes

Ah, the original chrome toaster ovens…

1 Like

2 Likes

When I was little, The Brave Little Toaster was one of my favorite movies.

3 Likes