Can we get account wide ignore?

1 Like

Oh (En Sabah) Nur!

1 Like

You mean creating an echo chamber where opposing voices are silenced by mob rule? As opposed to people rolling their eyes and curating their own experience without affecting it for anyone else?

I mean, you guys keep giving the impression that you’re not worried about what you claim to be, you just want the power to force your voice to be heard by people who aren’t interested and to punish the people who don’t agree with you through moderation.

7 Likes

Well to be fair someone did say Apocolypse

2 Likes

Apocolypse! I’m in!

1 Like

1 Like

No Back to our Regularly Scheduled Program

Yes to account wide ignores , flags , likes and post counts

5 Likes

Sweetheart, that was you. You are the only one twisting your words. I genuinely doubt you even know what you’re saying from one day to the next.

9 Likes

Only cause we don’t have account wide ignore.

Yet.

7 Likes

God I can’t wait for account wide ignore to finally happen. At least a dozen regular trolls on this forum will instantly evaporate for me.

6 Likes

5 Likes

It’s a long-overdue idea and would certainly - as mentioned plenty before - help people prevent abuse by someone on one account with multiple characters.

5 Likes

:beers: To absent friends. :wink:

4 Likes

I’m still here actually, I have just been letting the thread die naturally.

1 Like

6 Likes

And you should keep doing that. Follow your bliss.

6 Likes

Still waiting for an actual, legitimate and properly-arguable point that suggests that this would be a bad idea, because… yeah, having an effectively unlimited (if they delete characters and re-create) pool of forum “accounts” to stalk someone with is untenable.

8 Likes

Well you see Lidiha it’s very simple.

Well that’s all the time we have tonight see you folks next week.

7 Likes

Same. I personally got tired of the constant flags and accusations and since we (You, me and Ard) aren’t around so the echo chamber is silent lmao. Only so much you can say after a year of this crap. So I just been chilling.

Happy holidays either way for whatever its worth. I don’t hate you folks like you all do me lol.

1 Like