Can we get account wide ignore?

Relevant if an account is passed between known trolls, or if they share with another person who then abuses others (which Blizzard would still treat the account holder as responsible for).

lol, I’m sorry i gave you the last word but was funny because - YES you discovered our secret cabal on the dark web where are linked so many accounts together that we had to create a whole super admin structure to manage our infiltration

All your base belongs to us

No need to be a complete tool about it… just trying to point out that there’s probably at least one person that has shared their account.

3 Likes

Tons of people. There’s an entire market dedicated to selling accounts, still.

2 Likes

again legit issue how ever still separate from the op
I have 3 accounts i only ever play one at a time - i don’t build accounts to sell
still separate from op but still a valid issue for the forums sidescussion but it belongs in a new topic

I’m not gonna go reading to see how you guys got on this topic, nor am I interested in splitting hairs about its relevancy.

agreed upon

as before = u discovered our cabal rule u awesome

He’s being pedantic, and it likely split off from the assertion that there might be other players using the same account (so naturally… the EULA came up).

1 Like

Report trolls, then ignore them.

4 Likes

Account wide Ignore and/or Bnet tags for Users would help a lot with that

4 Likes

i got to ask, is this topic an echo chamber? if so no one should post unless you want to be reported all the time because my post of asking how to ignore was reported but they brought it back. now i see why no one else chats here and the fact i was attacked over a popcorn post. you aren’t looking to discuss youre all looking to bully.
wow players are… wow hahaha.

…and you know it was somebody advocating for account wide ignores that flagged you and not just some troll in here on a flag spree to make others think all everybody does in here is flag people how? I sure haven’t been flagging anybody, let alone you.

4 Likes

I mean, that’s all classic players do is troll the retail forums that’s why retail folks are hostile, the mute button is just two clicks away.

Account wide everything will fix the blame game.

4 Likes

Some one told you to click on the persons image and then click on activity and a pop up will show allowing you to ignore that way .

If they have their profile blocked then either click on your image then view activity or click on your image at top right of screen an double click banner symbol (right below heart symbol) When page turns find Preferences and click once it changes find users .

Click on that and a box for ignores will pop up . Go to the +Add box below click on it and type in the name and then select a length of time for the ignore.

Wash, rinse, and repeat when people bypass ignore with alts.

Account wide ignore it’s just done one time.

5 Likes

Well since you’re new to this, yes. This is true and it’s been like this since Jan.
I’m still getting my posts reported and restored, reported, restored for like 3 days now lol.
One post was about 1 month ago that was reported, again.

One dude admitting to skirting the flag options by alt hopping just to report since there is a limit of reporting people. So yeah, echo chamber. Eventually they’ll get sick of of talking to themselves.

Edit: Though I will say the only one who isn’t completely out of it is Laeuko so I appreciate her for that and has been kind for the most part.

1 Like

I’m all for account wide .

THey just want to know how to do it currently .

Happened to me in a couple of expansions.

People are quick to hate on someone they don’t like and listen to rumors. Some of the bad stuff people believed about me was true though, but not all of it.

I think though we should lean towards compassion and understanding for others in society, my eyes have been opened a lot recently…people will see the world differently based on their experiences.