Can we get account wide ignore?

Sounds like a glowing recommendation for battletags on the forums tbh

cool. can you please tell me how to ignore people? thank you.

Easy, click their name on the post, go to activity, look for the drop down, select ignore, then how long.

Or an easier method, go to the bottom of the thread, and select Muted.

1 Like

That is literally asking far too much, I mean they went on a rampage yesterday and then got all upset when they got called out, asking someone that’s completely uncivilized to be civilized is quite the ask.

7 Likes

So… you reported a post in retaliation. And you are surprised that it wasn’t taken down?

Let’s also not forget your lengthy history in this thread…

6 Likes

No I reported it because it’s against ToS and uncalled for.
Don’t spin crap so it’ll suit your side.
No one deserves to be called any of that, period.
If I called you guys that I’ll be reported faster than I can blink LOL.

1 Like

L [quote=“Nemisys-fenris, post:8614, topic:1659768”]
players
[/quote]

If by ‘frowned upon’ you mean explicitly against the EULA, then yeah, it’s frowned upon. No, it is not. Using a single key stroke across accounts is what is not allowed.

*^ No, a key stroke that accesses across all accounts is banned. I could have two accounts and 1 may be playing retail, the other classic.

Account sharing is explicitly not permitted per the EULA. The exception is parent/child (Section 1(A)(II))

4 Likes

Account sharing is explicitly not permitted per the EULA. The exception is parent/child (Section 1(A)(II))

Well this issue of multiboxing v multiple accounts is a separate issue from the op Create a new topic

This is still relevant to account-wide ignore, and while other players on one account may be caught up in an account-wide block, that would be a pitfall that should warn others away from account sharing. Keep in mind, account sharing is still not permitted by the EULA per the cited section and may lead to termination of the account if verified outside of excepted circumstances.

3 Likes

Again, multiboxing vs. playing accounts at the same time is an issue seperate from the op.

I can play as many accounts as I wish as long as there is no sharing (e.g. keystroke) between them.

Not what I’m referring to. I’m referring to sharing it with different people. You seem to misunderstand.

Yes, you are free to play multiple accounts without duplicating input across them. But what myself and Teufelgott have referred to is sharing the account.

Please give an example, like if an entire guild hated on someone? I’m truly not sure .

Oh for the love of…

Account sharing is using one account but allowing multiple people to have access to that account’s use.

5 Likes

Ok I get that, but bliz has restrictions on access from different IPs. And then its still different accounts who even if multiple want to bag on someone.

Account sharing isn’t multiple accounts, it’s taking turns with signing into the same account.

Please read section 1(A)(III)(2) of the EULA.

well i agree that is one definition

It is the definition. If you’re referring to multiple WoW licenses under one Battle.net account, then that is a different thing entirely.

Actually… bit of clarification: The battlenet account still cannot be used by two people unless it’s a parent/minor child relationship.

2 Likes

Well either way, not that relevant to the op, but please have the last word.