Can we get account wide ignore?

And what does that have to do with World of Warcraft? Take it up with Youtube.

6 Likes

calling your argument invalid is being nice. You’re argument is to far off the left field it’s not even on the same planet

4 Likes

Coz people could doxx others on wow if they find out too much information about them especially if they from a rival guild

1 Like

Well, stop blabbing your mouth and it won’t be an issue. Security begins at home. I already know too much about you I care to know.

4 Likes

Research has been done on this - there’s no humanly way possible to thoroughly read everything that you agree to. Some people can skim it, but to read it and fully understand it, is very difficult and not worth it.

Besides, very often it can just be boiled down to “we have all rights, you have none” anyway. :frowning:

What information do you think you would need to doxx me? I’ll post that info here, and you can try to doxx me.

1 Like

Yeah I don’t see anyone actively posting here flocking to do that since that risks a perma ban or getting into legal trouble.

Silly suggestion.

Well, here’s my Battle Net. Thundertotem#1365, find my alts then.

4 Likes

Why would I bother to?

I don’t see how ignoring someone account wide has to do with doxxing. :rofl:

She can disagree and not hit “agree” with Blizzards privacy terms if she finds an issue with it.

Just grasping straws.

2 Likes

Think that’s kinda the point… why would anybody bother?

1 Like

Didn’t you know in their world Blizzard owns every thing so it was Blizzard’s fault that the one person was able to get the information to dox the other person on you tube.

/sarcasm

I agree, why would anyone bother to. But that is the base of you guy’s argument…

2 Likes

What is really sad is we have to tag the post with this, because there are are some that will take this as the Word of God.

1 Like

You mean like the fox you’ve been responding to

1 Like

I don’t know why some of you haven’t just thrown him and the Undead Mage on ignore it’s much more peaceful in here that way honestly.

3 Likes

They are still echoing the myth that Btags contain some privacy issue… while ignoring that btags are used on all the other forums for Blizzard. It’s comical at best watching them argue the equivalent of the Moon being made of green cheese.

My btag has been on these forums for over a year now and still no one has been able to prove their nonsense conspiracy theories.

If no one broke the rules, then why have laws then?

Ok then the forums don’t need any improvements.

I’ve posted enough of my btag all over the forums, facebook, twitter and discord. I’m still waiting for those all harassment these people are talking about. And even on discord I’m in communities.

IKR. If anything steam ID is more privacy issue than btag because they use your actual email

2 Likes