Can we get account wide ignore?

morning bump <3

EDIT: well techincally it’s 12 noon here

4 Likes

Ehhhhhh… close enough

3 Likes

Interesting, Doobly is now one of the anon number accounts.

odds on that account closure being intentional?

1 Like

Let’s just try to enjoy his absence.

6 Likes

This is a total mood, for real, for real.

3 Likes

Well I’m happy to unmute the thread and return if you all want me back,

To be honest after the expansion announcements well we actually getting a good expansion now so what happens on the forum is no longer a concern at this point as I will be too busy enjoying the expansions we have always wanted,

That said privacy online is always important. Ever heard of Ssniperwolf from YouTube and how she tried to dox her competition online?

Anyway I’m going to daydream about nerubian kingdoms now I may or may not return to this thread later

1 Like

The spreading of personal information (that is, information that can be used to positively identify someone in real life) is objectionable, yes. However, your character, your alts, and your BattleTag (unless you made your BattleTag or character names reflective of your real identity - which, if you did, change it ASAP) are not such information. Let’s take care not to conflate the two.

3 Likes

Oh, I’m enjoying the absence.

But next expansion with the Warbands, think those Warbands will come over to the forums, and make our account activity here account wide?

3 Likes

I would think more the profiles will have a warband option that might show at least the warband screen if anything.

Nope.

Seems like a reach, plus they’d of detailed it if it was their intention which appears not to be so.

I’m hesitant to speak for anybody else, but I for one am perfectly content with your continued absence, too.

6 Likes

I’m struggling to remember even a single time in the previous 17 years that the forums were mentioned at Blizzcon. Can you refresh my memory, Ard? Just point to one thing about the forums that was ever announced on stage in Anaheim.

The fact that they didn’t explicitly mention the forums means exactly nothing. Why can’t you say even one thing that has any substance or relevance to the discussion being had here by everyone else?

6 Likes

I don’t think you can fairly judge the substance of my replies when you consider which side of the fence my detractors sit on when it comes to this proposal.

1 Like

Oh, I think I absolutely can. None of your arguments or rebuttals make a lick of sense. The only thing I’m unsure of is whether you genuinely believe your own nonsense.

And I notice that, as usual, you completely dodged the relevant question with more irrelevant nonsense.

5 Likes

Can you please link one Blizzcon where they’ve mentioned about forum features or forum updates?

2 Likes

I think I’d still ask for an unbiased opinion on that.

When has Blizzard ever discussed the forums, Blizzard forums in general, or specifically the WoW forums, at Blizzcon?

I am prepared to accept literally ANY link from ANY source.

I’m also fully prepared to accept that you can’t provide even that.

5 Likes

Wouldn’t that question the relevance of anything posted on here?

No, it wouldn’t, because it would actually be relevant, you unrepentant troll.

When has Blizzard ever discussed the forums at Blizzcon? Last chance to just plainly and truthfully answer the question before you go on my ignore list forever.

5 Likes

I don’t think this is going anywhere pleasant.