Can we get account wide ignore?

In preparation for the new expac, I would like account wide ignore for Magni Bronzebeard please. He keeps harrassing me about “woons” or something.

7 Likes

Oh, the forums need account wide everything. It is in a complete nutshell, and sockpuppets are out in force.

3 Likes

The World of Warcraft forums should have account-wide ignore functionality for several reasons. Firstly, it would alleviate the burden on individual players of manually ignoring trolls and toxic individuals across multiple characters. This would save time and effort and allow players to focus on more enjoyable and productive interactions. Secondly, account-wide ignore functionality would help create a healthier community by discouraging negative behavior. It would send a clear message that disrespectful and offensive conduct will not be tolerated. Thirdly, by ignoring someone account-wide, it would prevent them from harassing players across different characters, effectively reducing the impact of their toxic behavior. Additionally, account-wide ignore would enhance the overall forum experience by improving the signal-to-noise ratio, allowing meaningful discussions to thrive. It would promote a more positive and welcoming environment for all players. Lastly, this feature would align with the game’s spirit of inclusivity and provide players with a sense of control over their own experiences within the community.

2 Likes

We’ve been chatGPT’d haven’t we?

Moment I got halfway through reading the name I ignored the character on principle

2 Likes

The people who do the things the upgrade would address are obviously motivated to stop it from being added.

its a good day to support account wide ignores and more!
/salute

6 Likes

i suggested it a bit ago when i was talking to dylania. you and her may have not seen or rememeber it because you have me on ignore for the 9000th time thinking i am ard again or something lol.

1 Like

I don’t have you on ignore . There are just a lot of people saying things and giving out ideas it is hard to remember who has said what .

1 Like

It’s exactly as Veidmann said. This thread is fast-paced, so it’s sometimes a pain to keep track of exactly who has said what and exactly when.

It actually has been slow in here for the past couple of days surprisingly.

1 Like

In my humble opinion, account wide ignore would be a good thing for me on this forum.

1 Like

Everyone’s been at BlizzCon.

you think so? i only see the same 10 of us talking lol

2 Likes

Doesn’t mean people are going to always remember what is being said by who. Not like this is the only thread any of us are in especially this weekend with all the Blizzcon threads.

I’ve seen people say put it down by the reply and under a persons avatar. Not sure of who said what but thought by the reply was the better option .

1 Like

i only mention that bc some people here were making fun of other peoples memories earlier…
in a rude way, as usual, so i thought that was a bit funny lol. nbd, nothing on u

Yeah, true. It has been peaceful atleast.

1 Like

not so much making fun of peoples memories but if someone had a stance on something it should always be consistent and not flip floping

1 Like

Hey at 56 my memory isn’t always that great :rofl:

1 Like

im younger than i respect u enough esp now given ur age i really respect my elders hopefully u can respect me in future posts and pls stop being mean to me and assume things abt me is all i ask. im telling u (veidmann) bc on btag threads at 1st u werent hostile to me but the flip floppin towards me is really tiring after a few of the topics.