Can we get account wide ignore?

not true, I come here for news in game.

best example recently was running of the gnomes…

would have missed it without the forums.

after HBO’s announcement, Blizz may be the biggest abuser of sock puppets on the forums…

1 Like

I suppose I should’ve specified, so just to be clear I’ll get the whole thought out this time hahaha

When you say you see one of the Dragons is now Anonymous12345 or whatever, do you mean someone in this thread that had posted under a character name but now it’s showing this because the account is supposedly closed now? Just trying to follow along without having to scroll through all that mess again :rofl:

3 Likes

Which is exactly why we are discussing this requested feature on the forums.

We have the right to not have to deal with you or anyone else alt hopping to circumvent blocks. The only person who has the right to give you a second chance to engage with them is the person that chooses to allow it.

Actions have consequences, Lili. Your fictional guild has rules that you openly state on the forums that you ignore and will not follow and you do so. That’s a YOU issue.

No… it means that I know you aren’t being truthful.

That is what is being asked for… a way to ignore the person (main posting character and all alts attached to the account). It’s not that hard of a concept to understand.

Bogeyman Argument.

Oh joy…

We know.

3 Likes

Nobody at Blizz is going to risk their job by doing anything like that.

1 Like

If only the ignore feature as it was worked on those with hidden profiles… and by that, I mean without having to end-run around the system.

Well not everyone would enjoy contributing to a discussion where they’re accused of being a troll every second post, which is why this seems like an anomaly.

1 Like

I like the idea someone had where they add an ignore feature down where all the symbols by reply are .

No having to click on an avatar and no having to type or copy past because a name has a weird symbol in it to do an ignore.

4 Likes

Whoops! Thought it was me, but I think it was Pyromor or someone that eventually pointed it. I figured having it below the avatar would work better.

You’d think you’d be all for this change. Since you can ignore people here and be left alone. No accusations, etc.

I believe it was Moondoggie that suggested it, at least most recently. I agree, I think it’s a great idea.

Yes, I assume.

I don’t know anything about deleted account or how they would appear.

Just going by what Ayukama said.

I wish an MVP would clarify this.

Daily support for ignores, flags, likes, trust levels, and post count to all be account wide.

5 Likes

Now that the merge is complete, maybe we’ll see some changes that should have been made a long time ago.

2 Likes

I don’t think an MVP would know, they’re just players like the rest of us. Your best bet for clarification would be to ask over in the Customer Support forum. The blues there might know, and they’re the most engaged Blizzard presence in these forums.

with the news today now that we will be having clans for all your alts maybe that can be shown here on the forums as well!

2 Likes

Even if the Blues knew, they wouldn’t reveal anything on whether a player closed the account themselves or whether actioned been taken on the account. They’ll just tell us the account the character was on has been deleted.

2 Likes

Oh, I hope so.

3 Likes

Now all the threads will be about Phil Spencer’s new yahct instead of about Bobby’s
:rofl:

2 Likes

Where’s my in game yacht mount Blizz?

1 Like

Screw that, where is my Kangaroo mount?