Can we get account wide ignore?

Who said we are. But a person can earn themselves a reputation for bad behavior that follows them around if they keep at it, and that’s just how things work.

1 Like

That sounds like a form of harassment to me, though I’d have to clarify it with Blizzard.

Well good for you.

What we’re asking for doesn’t effect you and your ability to use the forum as you choose.

You’re not better than we are who want an account wide ignore though.

2 Likes

Consistent evasion of ignores to harass people - Not harassment
Having a memory and using it - Harassment.

5 Likes

The irony is he is number 4 for posts at 504 posts with me right behind him at number 5 with 338 posts.

No wonder it’s reached the numbers it has , he keeps replying . Heck at his rate he might catch up to Doobly at number one that no longer responds on that toon .

1 Like

You and I can’t fairly define what falls into that definition.

Only Blizzard can, since they run the place and are impartial.

1 Like

you are claiming that a person remembering prior interactions they have had with someone and that informing how they react to that person in the future is harassment.

4 Likes

It is for Blizzard to decide what constitutes as harassment.

Not you. Not me.

Not anyone else here.

Only Blizzard, since they set the rules and parameters of this domain.

Again, you are claiming that BASIC HUMAN INTERPERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS could be harassment

4 Likes

I have said my piece.

It is out of our hands.

Bad actors doing bad actor things.

What’s that implying? You spending 2 months pissing people off intentionally, and then reporting people you’ve been annoying? Wouldn’t shock me honestly.

8 Likes

and claims the system would be abused… like how he’s abusing it now.

6 Likes

He’s a hypocrite.

1 Like

Well, I know that… :grin:

LOL,you haven’t seen nothing yet.How about 8 hrs wealth :rofl:

How do you know ald reported?

And there is one at one point that this thread died off naturally and in all honesty it was the first time since the first btag thread was posted but yeah it in ended get resurrected.

Because it’s what he does… baits and reports.

They have no proof.

1 Like

Right,just blowing air for air sack.