Can we get account wide ignore?

I mean… there are certain things on which compromise should absolutely never be made, and that’s when it comes to dictating how another should exist. Not believe, but exist.

3 Likes

Lmao what the heck are you talking about

5 Likes

If you figure that out, lmk?

2 Likes

I don’t think I ever will cuz why would someone bring up racism in a thread about account wide ignores

7 Likes

I agree I had my share of run ins with one that does come here three times over five years ,though this person is still here has quite down (a little) I guess a couple of times helps? Who knows it may not last. The system now does help solve the problem for some but not for all.

Forgive me for not considering any of your illegible nonsense contributions either :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

That’s your problem if you can’t forgive,c.i.p. the end of your sentence it is very clear you don’t have an interest in this matter but to be otherwise.

I think their point is that you can’t be understood much of the time.

3 Likes

That’s just bait so they can get the thread shut down.

:fishing_pole_and_fish:

2 Likes

Exactly why I said this: [Can we get account wide ignore? - #6355 by Dylania-wyrmrest-accord]

2 Likes

Apparently they’re clear to everyone but you. Nothing you say makes sense.

3 Likes

Not sure why it isn’t set up like this already…

2 Likes

What?

You think people are going to come out with their horror stories just to disprove a one-sided narrative?

1 Like

That just got them added to my ignore

2 Likes

Until they switch alts to bypass your ignore.

1 Like

THey’ll be like all the other aerial rectal simians that say stuff their previous toon said , thinking people will be stuppid enough to believe they are a new person

Same, I have never cared for mine if they ever get found, its not like they are holding something of value that I need to hide. Most of my alts being on the same server and same guild.

1 Like

First world issue? Gen Z? Racial? Gender?

WHAT?

3 Likes

I’m back because I’m bored.

Also, all aboard the account wide ignore train! Choo choo!

:steam_locomotive: :railway_car: :railway_car: :railway_car: :railway_car: :railway_car: :railway_car: :railway_car: :railway_car: :railway_car:

3 Likes

It’s called echo chamber,you know like yelling at the top of their lungs near a canyon .the only thing they hear is what’s projected ,and lord and behold if it comes back ,changes in any form they can’t recognize. Theirs a drop there and they don’t realize they knocked over their climbing gear over the edge .No one going there til the next day.

1 Like